ch.2 Night 1

Funneh's POV

Three familiar people stood before me; Rainbow, Lunar, and Draco...

"K-krew...?" Gold barely stuttered out.

"Well, guess what! We moved here!" Rainbow yelled happy and upbeat to explain what they were doing here... Of course I was happy, I was just shocked too.

I felt a single tear fall, after a year I was finally with my family again. The most of my family was back together. Draco, seeing the tear ran and engulfed me in a tight hug... My tears, now started flowing without filter as I hugged him back. It quickly became a group hug... A group hug I very much needed...

Draco pulled away, "so, it's this night guards first night..." A smirk flew into his face. Foxy and Goldie never really showed up until night 2 so, that meant I would be hanging out in pirate cove! Well, or I could hang with Gold in the kitchen but...

Gold glanced at her watch after nodding with the same smirk, fear came into her eyes.

"Guys, it's 11:58 we have to get into our places!" She yelled, the nightguard would be here in moments... Draco grabbed my hand and we ran to pirate cove, the other three ran to the stage.

Me and Draco both transformed once we made it to Pirate Cove. Foxy and Golden Freddy.

Luckily Foxy knew my voice box didn't work that well so he didn't try to talk to me.

The bell rang, the nightshift started. Let's see if the new guy can survive night 1~...

.... {2am}

Bang!!!
Bang!!!
Clang!!!
Bang!!!

Chica was up in the kitchen to annoy our nightguard. The kitchen camera has always been down, always. It was perfect!

"So matey, how has yer freedom been?" (I suck at the pirate accent, sorry!) Foxy asked, this was the first time he's talked to me, because of my voice...

"...pretty.... Good...." I responded, my voice glitching a bit, but Foxy understood me perfectly fine... He nodded and sat next to me

We were pretty silent as I leaned on him. Him and the rest of Krew would probably join our dorm, one dorm has like 10 people on our campus so I wouldn't be that surprised.

.... {4am}

The nightguard only has 30% power left. I teleported there then teleported out.

Bonnie is at the right door, it's closed though. However, soon that poor guard would be out of power and the doors would open.

Chica is in the East hallway. I'm still with Foxy in Pirate Cove.

Freddy has turned his head to stare at the camera but he hasn't started moving yet.

.... {5am}

The guard has done a terrible job. It's only 5 and somehow he has only 15% power left. The good guards have like, 40% power left at 5. Although, we rarely kill the first night... That's a lie, we kill as soon as possible. But, as a defect or something we're able to move sooner as the week progresses making it easier to kill.

.... {55 minutes later}

The 6am bell would ring in minutes. The guard has 1% power left... 

Power... O-out...

All of the lights shut off. The doors flew open. The guy only had to survive a minute or two. But Freddy... He likes to kill, he wants revenge...

3...2....1...

The 6am bell rang and there was no sign the guard had died...

Everyone transformed back, me being back to normal and not in pain, spoke freely.

"So, do you wanna come to our dorm?"

__
Hello! Hope you liked the cliffhanger! I know this chapter had a lot of time skips... But... Yeah, I hope you enjoyed!!

~Silver, Out!

Word count: 616