ch.6 Explanations?

Funneh's POV

"Where are we supposed to start...?" Gold turned to me, we had gone to the back of the school. Now, we are stalling actually explaining everything, well, let me rephrase that; Gold was trying to stall. She was failing, because the Gang? They really wanted answers.

"Fine. You want me to explain. Fine." of course I was annoyed, I'm always the one fixing her little problems, I'm always the one that was there for her. What do I get in return? Nothing. Absolutely Fucking nothing... So yeah, I'm a little annoyed.

"Fun-"

"Don't even start."

She tried to talk, to apologise maybe, I wasn't listening to that shit. We both know; it's bullshit.

"So there's a lot we haven't told you, a lot we've kept from you." I flicked my vision to each and every person in the room, I sensed something. as if the feeling was if you killed your own dog and buried it's guts. Regret. Mistakes?

"No shit."

I winced at the sharpness in his voice, Alec had no intent on listening to my stalling shit. Was I going to make him? We'll see...

"Alec let her explain..." Kyran? Why the hell was he defending me?

"So, um, let's start straightforward, me and Gold are sisters, Hence, Gold is my Older sister. Then, well, these three..." I gestured at the three people standing behind me, "are Draco," I pointed at Draco, "Lunar," I pointed at Lunar, "and Rainbow." I pointed to Rainbow. "And they just so happen to be our other siblings, they kinda showed up in a little short notice, so we weren't prepared..."

I went straight to the point, hence, my use of straightforward. I watched as everyone's eyes, except, strangely, kyran's eyes, fill with complete, utter, confusion.

Oh, this one would be hard...

__
Sorry for the short chapter!! I'm just kinda stressed with trying getting it out today... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!

~Silver Reaper is out~

Word count: 328