ch.22 Broken Souls

Susie's POV
(WhO is SuSiE ?)

"A-aren't you just a Robot..?"

I barely stuttered the words out. I didn't want to believe that Mangle was nothing more than an AI. That was why I ever bullied her, why we ever bullied her. We couldn't help but be angry, after all, we're only kids.

Me and the gang... I don't even want to think about it! It's all because we followed that stupid Rabbit man...

"No. No I'm not! And that's all you are!"

I felt my form morph, I didn't know I could do that, but suddenly I was... Well, me again. Susie Chicago. A little girl, with curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Against Mangle's words I began crying, and she went silent. Though, she didn't have any reason to feel bad, only I did, after all, I was the one who followed him in the first place...

Gabriel Smith.
Jeremy White.
Susie Chicago.

Three children that went missing, and the real unspoken reason the original Freddy's shut down. I was one of them.

Before my eyes I watched the same thing happen to Mangle. Except, she, was a teen, 17 years old. Would a seventeen year old really fall for those tricks, or was she killed a different way.

She had a cold Navy blue hair, and violet eyes, very, very familiar violet eyes. The same violet of the man that killed me...

"Wh-what's your r-real name..?" Once again, I stuttered, yet wiped away my few tears.

She turned away, a look if regret in her eyes,

"My name is Keira Afton... I died when I was six... Only recently however," she looked around, her eyes showing distant gratitude, "was I taken from the hell I'd been in, and given another chance."

"What's yours?"

Her voice, sweet but shallow, and hollow. Like she was missing something, like her life, afterlife, wasn't picture perfect. But how she described it, there was a distant gratitude, she was grateful she was free from whatever hell she had lived in for in fact 12 years...

"My name is Susie Chicago. I was killed at my friend's birthday party at the original Freddy Fazbear's. All because I followed a stupid man in a bunny suit... He had your eyes too..." I choked out giving her a sideways glance. I had always the remembered the horror stories and urban legends of the man named Purple Guy.

But could William Afton really be Purple Guy?

I breathed in and out, morphing back to animatronic form, the animatronic form of Toy Chica. As Keira did the same.

"I'm so... So sorry..." I nervously apologized to the girl in front of me, as I now towered over her.

Heh, I guess kids really are Cruel.

__
Oh my god.
I'm so sorry for taking so long to update, and for the short chapter!
Thank you so so so much for all the love and support on this book!..
I'll try to update more! ...
~Silver, Out!

Word count: 504