ch.24 Silver Bladed

I know, I know.
It's been forever.
But surprisingly I'm not dead.

Funneh's POV

Yep, I was certainly regretting my choice. With each second the clock ticked closer too 12:30, I grew more and more anxious. It was already 7... Only 5 hours left. I had tried everything to take my mind off of it, everything. I flopped on my blue bedsheets, staring up at the ceiling.

I glanced back at the knife on my nightstand. It had been quite a long time since I last cut... Maybe too long. I nearly got up, but I stopped myself. I lifted up my long sleeves glancing at the scabbed up and healing flayed skin. And the scars lining my wrists too. I thought back to Kyran, Aly, Gold, Lunar, Draco, Rainbow, and... Strangely Alec. Breathing in, I payed back down, taking my phone off my nightstand instead.

I wanted to change, I wanted to break that horrid addiction. I scrolled through social media, cringing at the applications and adds for a night job at the New Freddy's. I only prayed none of my friends got the job.

I looked at the clock again, I had already wasted 30 minutes. Gold would call us all down in... 3... 2... 1-

"Guys, Time for Dinner!!" Gold's voice rang out through the thin walls, of course, she was really only talking to me and Lunar. Lunar was probably watching YouTube, or working on her art.

Breaking myself back into reality, I began my treacherous walk down the stairs with Lunar, time slowing down as I could already smell the burnt food. I sat next to Draco at the edge, cringing with him in unison. Lunar's face was in slight denial as she looked away, trying to look at anything but the food that was placed in front of her.

Rainbow was smirking. They had to of had something planned. Rainbow hates this food just as much as us.

Gold finally walked in with something behind her back.

"Okay, Guys. I know the food looks absolutely terrible, how could I make up for it?" Sly fucking Bitch. Her voice was soft, her smile and eyes mischievous.

She took out the bag. It was Fucking McDonald's. Literally our favorite fast food place. Draco smiled big and happily, while Rainbow's smirk now made complete sense.

"YesssSSsssssssSsSS!" Draco's yelp of happy glory was drawn out as Rainbow placed chicken nuggets and fries in front of him. And she placed a plain cheeseburger with fries in front of me, I smiled softly in response. They already knew about the deal I had made with Kyran, so I guess this was how they responded to that.

I certainly wasn't complaining though.

I quickly began to dig in.

Alec's POV

I still regretted everything, I had been more hung up on it than ever today. I sighed, as Aly walked in my room and placed a plate of food in front of me for dinner. I pushed it away, not like I was gonna eat it anyways. I guess seeing them laugh together, seeing my crush laugh with her new and old friends... Without me...

But it was completely my fault. She would never care about me, she would never look at me the same way again! And the sad part was she had every God damn right to feel the way she did, and do the things she's doing...

I got up, quickly and silently leaving the house, I was headed to the new Freddy Fazbear's place. Aly was always mentioning how much cooler the new animatronics looked. Though I would always prefer the old ones, I grew up with them.

I honestly didn't know why I was going there, I knew they had a job open for nightguard, but no way in hell was I gonna get that job. But before I knew it I found myself at the entrance.

It was deserted nearly being closing time, of course. 8:00am, read the clock through the window. I breathed in and out, I felt calm. Well, as calm as I could be. I grew so calm that I barely noticed the glint of a silver bladed knife in the shadows.

__
I. Fucking. Love. This Chapter.
Also thank you all so much for the understanding! And love and support of course!
Hope you enjoyed!
~Silver, Out!

Word count: 730