ch.12 Scrapped...

Funneh's POV

Before I knew it my phone was ringing. Before I knew it I woke up in an extremely dark room.

"What happened?" I asked myself sitting up. I started fumbling for my phone, until I realised it wasn't mine ringing. Hell, It wasn't even my ringtone! It was Gold's...

I turned around, seeing Gold in the same state I was in a few minutes ago...

I looked around me and realised all of Krew was here, knocked out. I looked down at myself, I was in human form... So, what was I here?

Without control, I glitched into Golden Freddy. Everyone glitched into there respective forms. I heard people walking out side.

"Dude, why did you put posters up when we don't even have any parts for the new animatronics yet!?"

It was male and I could distinctively tell that they were walking towards me and my siblings. I slumped over seeing the light flick on.

"These are our parts! Quite obviously!"

Another male. What did he mean by parts? And new animatronics? Does he mean the Animatronics I saw in that poster? Or am I just jumping to conclusions? But why are we here in the first plac--

I remembered something. Our souls are connected to the animatronics, that's how we switch back and fourth in the first place. That means the Animatronics were powered off, we passed out. That only meant one thing, we were about to get scrapped...

Once more, my consciousness faded, it faded before I had the chance to defend my siblings.

... {17 hours later, the kids at school suspect things happened but Puppet found out and devised a cover for them for later so everything is alright.}

I awoke, in shear agony. I glanced at myself slowly, bits and pieces of my fur was torn. The worst part? My endoskeleton was gone, I was completely unable to move... I groaned in pain.

I glanced around a bit, not very much since a couldn't fucking move!

My siblings were gone, most likely... I gulped at just the thought of them being scrapped like this!

I noticed a clock in the room I was in; 12:17am. A little bit of light pierced through the darkness if the room as I transformed back into a human. There were a couple scratches and what not on my arms but I was fine. Better than being in pain. It was easy to transform back here, it was because it was the new location. Puppet was probably here...

I gulped again as I looked around. What's gonna happen now....? Guess every chance at freedom is jeopardized...I looked around again..

"I would you. Fate never works in our favor..." I mumbled under my breath as a single tear slipped. I can't bare the though of my siblings being in pain...

I began walking through the empty halls looking for any signs of my siblings.

__
Remember; deep down all Funneh is, is a fiver year old little girl begging for fate to work in her favor when she knows it won't... Is Kyran closet or farther away from finding the truth now? And are all chances at freedom really gone? anyways, hope you enjoyed!

- Silver Reaper

Word count: 542