ch.23 Hollow...

Lunar's POV

I tensed up in my seat when the teacher called on me. I was already nervous with the whole new school thing...

The teacher could tell that I hadn't been laying attention. Though, rather I was sketching and zoning out.

I was hoping the bell would ring, praying. And like magic, it did.

I quickly got up ignoring the teacher, like all the other students. I left the classroom, and saw Kyran pulling Funneh into an area of the school nobody would find them, especially during lunch.

Funneh would be Pissed.

I silently followed closely, whilst keeping out of sight from both Funneh and Kyran.

"Are you really dead...?"

I flinched at the words spoken to Funneh by Kyran. Kyran, Kyran, Kyran. The Kyran that had absolutely no idea. I sensed Funneh's nervousness.

Yet the words repeated in my mind over and over again.

I left.

I didn't like the hollow feeling that had filled my stomach.

I got the feeling, a little too often. I hated it. I hated it, I hated it, I hated it. Yet it was always lingering in the back of my mind. And would always come back to bite.

Once I was in the Cafeteria, I quickly walked over to Gold. The only one in the Krew I had seen in the Cafeteria so far.

"Hey Gold!" I snuck up on her, with the same fake smile Funneh used... With the same Facade Funneh used...

She jumped. Like I expected. It was Gold, after all.

Probably the Weakest.
Probably the Densest.
Probably the most Oblivious.
To everything.

But I loved her with all my heart.
I loved her like I loved Funneh.
I loved her like I loved Draco.
I loved her like I loved Rainbow.
With every part of my being.

I remembered how hollow I felt, when I watched her stop breathing.

I remembered how hollow I felt, when I saw their dead bodies.

I remembered how hollow I felt when she began crying over someone she loved.

I didn't remember it exactly, but I remembered the Hollowness. The emotion. The pain. The agony. The anger.

I flooded back to reality as Gold waved her hand in my face,

"Earth to Lunar! Lunar ya there? LUNAR!"

"Eh-!? Sorry!"

"It's fine, you alright?"

"Y-yeah.."

Funneh's POV

I flinched at his words. How would he have possibly found out...? We hid it so well... I hid it so well! Why was it falling apart now!?

Everything I'd done... Now put to waste... Everything we had done!

The only other that knew-... Was the Puppet... She did this... Didn't she...?

Of course, she wants freedom just as much as we do... It wouldn't be fair to her... She wants it, just as much as I do...

Charlotte, wants it just as much as I do...

"Please Funneh! I just want an answer! You can't leave me with these questions! You, Gold... Please Funneh..."

Kyran was right. It wouldn't be fair to him either. Not to any of us... He cares about us...

I breathed in and out. I didn't know if I'd regret what I was about to do... But I knew I couldn't leave him in the dark any longer, I knew... That if there's any chance of Freedom, for us.... Then it's Kyran who will set us free.

And y'know what. It doesn't matter anymore. So Kyran, I think the truth should finally be revealed...

"Yes Kyran... I'm dead. And so is Gold, so is Lunar. So is all of the Krew. Just... Meet me at the new Freddy's, at 12:30 AM..."

__
This is officially one of my favorite chapters-
Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!
~Silver, Out!

Word Count: 622