ch.11 Forgiveness?

Alec's POV

Oh damn, I really fucked it up again... Didn't I? There's no way they would forgive me! I had no reason to punch Funneh in the face... She would never forgive me... Wow, great job, now your crush will never like you!

I was more annoyed with myself than you may think... I was even on the verge of tears!

If I was ever getting forgiveness I would have to actually beg... And I can't believe I got so irrational when I found out, I have secrets too... Fuck, I worked for Yandere! No one would want to be my friend if they knew I ever worked for an extremely wanted criminal.

(In this they caught Yandere for the murders but didn't catch Alec, who was working for her.)

"Pull yourself together..." I mumbled to myself as my decently large highschool came into view...

I immediately noticed Kyran, Funneh, Gold, and the others goofing off. I smiled slightly begining to walk towards them, there's no way they would forgive me but it was worth a shot! Gold and Funneh seemed to be avoiding each other, like, a lot.

"What do you think your doing?"

The snarl was directed at me, and came from the least expected person; Funneh. She stepped in front of the others protectively.

"I-I... I know you'll never forgive me... But I came to ask for Forgiveness? Just... Think on it please... You don't have too. But please..."

I barely managed the strangled speech. As I stated into the lifeless, cold, blue eyes of a girl I really did think I knew... But this wasn't her, I've never seen her so lifeless before, she truly isn't herself. And I will find out why.

Funneh's POV

I stared him down in disgust. He was very right, no way in hell am I forgiving him!

"Well at least there's one thing we can agree on. There's no way in hell I'm forgiving you!"

I retorted, sure I was probably seen as a stuck up snob, or probably even worse... But I didn't give a shit, he could burn in hell for all I care. And if he brings me to it, he will be burning in the same hell we did...

"I-I should've seen that coming!" He looked on the verge of tears.

I smiled slightly, you may be forgetting who I am. I'm Golden Freddy, a merciless robot that was left to rot and seeks revenge. I love watching people suffer, emotionally is the best, because you have no idea what it's like to put on a fake face every fucking day if your life!

"Ye-"

I was cut off by Gold...

"I forgive you. Funneh he's still our friend stop acting like such a stuck up snob. It's annoying and I'm tired of hearing you cry like a whiny little brat so don't even start it."

I was taken aback by it. She clearly thought she had something against me. Well she's wrong. She wants to put me through more pain? I'll just build higher walls, I'll just shut her out too. I may be toxic but you're forgetting, I went through the most. And Gold's extremely Toxic too... So please, give me a break...

"Gol--"

Draco trying to help again? I don't think so, I cut him off.

"It's fine, I'll be fine. I don't need you anyways."

I laughed lightly at my well created lie. I do need her, I need her so damn much. I took off running blinking back a few tears whole still smiling. I always will be the mistake in the family, why did I think that would ever change? Silly me, expecting to much from fate again...

I didn't know where I was running, I just knew I had to get out of there...

That's when I saw it. A poster with new animatronics, based after my siblings. The words; the new and Improved, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! When did ours close? Then I heard it, demolition trucks... Were they breaking down our Pizzeria?

I passed out...

__
Woah!? Three chapters in one day? I was not expecting to have this out today... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!

- Silver Reaper

Word count: 705