ch.7 What...?

MUST READ-
Hey Guys, so this chapter is going to be really weird, I wanted to do this after Funneh and the Krew explained and what not. Have your own speculation about it and where this plot line is going! After this chapter will be the reactions of the Gang. This is written in a memory like style, almost like a flashback but in no one's POV.

"I want these Five dead." The woman spoke to her secret lover, showing a picture of each of the five children she wanted dead. Her husband was right next to her, a malicious smile plastered on his face, he didn't know his wife was having a secret affair with his brother. One picture stood out among the rest, it was a picture of a girl, but she looked nothing like the other girls in the other pictures, her navy blue hair waved at her waist her eyes twinkling with light, she didn't understand any of what had happened in her life so far, she thought it was normal. But her eyes held something else, maybe... Regret? No, that couldn't be it... Sorrow. Yes, that's what it was.

"Of course, when~?" The male that stood at the other end of the table menacingly spoke. The room was dark, only one nearly burned out lightbulb. He loved killing, and the violent gleam of a sadist was sparkling in his eyes, he got his pleasure from the pain, hence, the name purple guy, the name of a very, very, well known murderer, surprising he's never been caught, some speculate he's made up, but he's very real...

"The 31st" the woman replied with a light giggle, she couldn't wait to have those kids dead, out of her life, or some would say, missing. The male pulled something out of his bag, a yellow bunny mask; he slipped it on.

"Even better!" He chuckled Sadistically, the 31st just so happened to be the blue haired girl's birthday, he loved seeing people in pain, children or not.

The man slipped away, preparing for his big day tomorrow, he would be getting away with murder, five times... His two children ran out of their bedroom when he arrived back at his home, they didn't know at all of what he had planned.

"Keira, Kyran. Go back to bed, I'll tuck you in, in a few moments." He stated firmly to his twin children. Those two kids had it rough, I mean, did you really think their father actually loved them, hell, he rarely even acknowledges their existence.

"Yes father!" The boy replied quickly grabbing his sister's hand and running back to their bedroom, he didn't want to get hit again, he didn't want to get hit again at all. It wasn't they did something wrong when they got hot, their father was just stressed at times...

The next day came, and the three people, one man and two children, went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Kyran met the blonde girl and they played for ages, he also met the blue haired and they played too! His sister met the teal haired and the blue haired, they played until time came they had to leave...

"Happy Birthday Kat, I can't wait to see you on my birthday!! Remember it's November 16th!" The young girl yelled to her new best friend.

"And it's my birthday too! We'll definitely be coming here!! See ya Kimmy, Kat, Wenny!" The young boy spoke too ad they headed out with their mother, dear ol' dad was in the bathroom. It was almost time to leave so their mother got them ready.

"Chop chop. Kids. Chop chop!!" Their mother yelled, preparing for the staged fight.

It broke out, the staged fight broke out and no one was happy... Until,

"Hey kids want some more cake~?"

The two kids that heard him eagerly skipped after him unaware their death was right around the corner...

It was all staged, it was all made specifically for them, for their kids...~

But the man that killed him was very unaware of the fact that his daughter would get her frontal lobe bit off. He was unaware that sometimes, you want, no you need revenge~...

__
Weird chapter, I know. The next chapter things will be getting heated *cough cough* Alec *cough* hates them like Evan *cough cough cough*! Anyways, Hope you enjoyed!!
- Silver, Out!

Word count: 735