ch.14 Careless!

Funneh's POV

Once again I awoke, but not in a peaceful way. By Gold Violently shaking me awake.

"Get up."

Her voice was harsh, cold. Sure, I knew she hated me as a person. I knew how toxic she was but I didn't realise she actually hated me...

"I'm up..." I groaned sitting up. My back was not very comfortable having Goldie with no Endoskeleton really fucked me up.

"How could you be so Careless!? Look at us!!" I realised everyone was still in animatronic form. They were all ripped up; scrapped. Lunar had no face nor an arm. Draco had his Endoskeleton showing in a lot of places. Rainbow had a lot of bits and pieces of her fir popped out. And Gold no longer had a jaw, or hands for that matter...

"I bet you didn't even get scrapped..." Her voice was still so full of hatred towards me. And did she not realise if they were scrapped that I would be scrapped? I let myself transform into my Animatronic form.

I was in a lot of pain Too. My entire endoskeleton was gone, damnit!

I transformed back as her look became horrified, her transforming back too. She almost seemed worried for me, but if course she wouldn't be, why the fuck would she care about me? I gave her a slight look of fame pity, I knew I won. Then I remembered the others were awake too...

"Funneh... Are you okay?" Rainbow was worried, as she ran to my side, transforming back in the process.

"I will be fine. I tried to stop them from scrapping you guys but they managed to scrap me first..." My voice was hoarse as I spoke my natural response quickly.

Everyone seemed saddened while they transformed back to 'normal'... If you could call it that... Draco was on the verge of tears, anyone could tell. I made my way to him, we both sat down.

"I-... At least tell be Puppet's here and didn't get scrapped?" Those were the words he managed to choke out. I remembered the night, maybe day, I don't even know when it took place, before. I nodded my head as I remembered my existential crisis and mental breakdown.

"We should... Probably head out as soon as we get the chance." Lunar spoke up, signifying all of us of a possible thing we would do.

"Funneh. Could you try teleporting out to see where we are?" Were her next words. I nodded my head and felt my form morph into nothing, I reappeared outside wherever we were.

It was just a bit outside of the neighborhood, you could tell people, children and adults alike were excited. It was a nice evening, I glanced around. I sighed in relief as I could quite clearly see the highschools highest points from here.

Here we go, this is gonna be a rough one...

__
I am so sorry I haven't updated for a while, I just kinda left this book... I want to notify you guys the updates will be getting slower from here on out. I really do appreciate all of the support, it truly does give me motivation to write the next chapter! I would also like to notify you, I'm gonna be doing some editing, not full blown editing, just another read through to fix some mistakes! I hope you enjoyed!

- Silver Reaper, Out!

Word count: 570