ch.21 Nyctophilia

Funneh's POV

Nyctophilia;
(n.) An attraction to Darkness; feeling a relaxation or comfort in the Darkness.

Nyctophilia is something, I, undoubtedly have. And it's not that, I'm a killer animatronic that, y'know... Can only kill at night.

It's that, the night, the Darkness, is one of very few constants in my life. I reside, I'm at peace in the Darkn-

"Miss Funneh, if you see as to not paying attention in my class, answer this question please." I averted my attention back to the teacher. Mrs Wise. Mother of Felicia Wise.

I looked at the question presented. I was in 4th period. Lunch minutes away...

Do you have a reason to live, if all you do is pay no attention?

The question read, as the teacher finished writing it. I heard a few kids begin snickering, I also saw Kyran giving me a more than just sorrowful look. He tried to confront me about something earlier, yet never got the chance because of class...

"So?"

Felicia spoke up, giving me a sly, merciless smile. She really thought she scared me, maybe I should try getting her to work at Freddy's! Even the new animatronics would be able to get her..

"I'm sorry Miss. But yes, yes I do have a reason to live. Failing your class does not dictate how successful I will be in my life. And even so, it's my choice. I would not kill myself out of petty words." I snapped back in retaliation closing my eyes, feeling them turn to Goldie's. Plus, I'm already dead, and I'll be here forever....

I opened my eyes feeling them avert to normal. The look the Teacher was giving was absolutely priceless. I noticed Kyran mumble something under his breath, yet I tried to ignore it.

"Ma'am, the look you're giving is priceless!"

Suddenly I remembered why I had become friends with Alec in the first place... He had a similar sense of sarcasm, he was a rebel, I remembered how he made me felt.

How I almost felt I had a crush on him, yet buried those feeling down far below.

Those feelings were resurfacing. And yet, I don't, I won't, I refuse to fall in love. Yet Alec, had almost changed that.

I refuse to let him change that.

"Detention!"

The teacher yelled out again in anger... I sighed,

"Why?," I was annoyed by her own actions, and was already nearing my breaking point far before this, she doesn't want to be here when she sees my breaking point... I truly don't think she would survive.

"Being disrespectful, and talking back!"

I rolled my eyes feeling more anger surfacing.

"Ma'am, I was simply defending myself, I had rights to be disrespectful, for you were being disrespectful to me. And you asked the question, therefore, I was not talking back, you simply heard an answer you did not like. I will only respect you, if you earn my respect. And these actions do not deserve respect in my eyes. Actions speak louder than words, as Actions also speak louder than intentions, I will respect you, when you respect me."

I couldn't deny, Mrs. Wise, was quite entitled, as was her entitled Daughter, Felicia Wise, who's dumb enough to spell her last name as Wize.

The bell rang, and many students sighed in relief. Probably relieved that this little dispute wouldn't continue, and they could go to lunch.

"I don't even care anymore, just go to lunch..."

Mrs. Wise sighed out, as many other kids laughed, while others stayed silent, them all however, getting their stuff together.

Leaving the classroom, I walked right next to Kyran, out the door.

Yet instead of going to lunch, which i was more than a little pissed off about, Kyran pulled me aside, to an area of the school no one goes to during lunch,

"Kyran!? What the hell!?" I screamed, just slightly, irritated. Wanting to chop Kyran to pieces, knowing I could, but not being able to find the guts to do so...

"Funneh, we need to talk..."

"And what would be so important you have to reduce my lunch time!?" I was again, just slightly pissed, slightly, that's all, not like Kyran pulled me away from going to lunch!

"Are you really dead...?"

__
C L I F F H A N G E R
No seriously though, I'm sorry, my keyboard's still going crazy, please send help! You guys are lucky this chapter is out when it's out, though I truly am sorry it's so short! Hope you all have a great day, and of course, I Hope you Enjoyed!
~Silver, Out!

Word count: 774