ch.9 A new Nightguard?

Funneh's POV

"How is there a new Nightguard in one day?"

I questioned what Gold just told me. We didn't even kill the first nightguard, why were we getting a new one? Sure, a lot of people quit before their locked in the entire 5 nights, but, no one's done it in years... Why were we getting a new guard?! It just doesn't make any sense...

"I don't know, I only overheard the day shifts talking about it before they left.." yeah, cause that's a reliable source Gold...

"Alright guys, let's worry about that later. We have to get in our places." Rainbow ordered us all. Again, I followed Draco to Pirates Cove. Surprisingly, it was still out of order from the bite...

"Ready?" He asked

"Ready."

We transformed. Nothing important but Draco always felt obligated to ask if I'm ready before transformation.

We both fell silent. I could already tell Bonnie was moving around. Chica stayed in place but would start moving a 1am. Foxy turned to me.

"Yer gonna give the guard hallucinations. Right, matey?" (Again sorry, I'm still terrible at the pirate accent)

I nodded, if I could smirk I would've. But I really wanted to give the new guard hallucinations, it's one of the easiest ways to kill, it gives a lot of people heart attacks. Also causes some people to commit suicide on the spot.

And yes, that's known from experience.

... {1am}

Chica was banging pots and pans again. Bonnie was in the west hall corner. Freddy hadn't even thought of moving yet.

The guard wasn't checking on pirates Cove very much so Foxy was looking at him straight through the camera. Giving him death glares.

I was preparing for the first of three planned hallucinations!

... {2am}

"Ey' mate. You ready for ye first hallucination?" Foxy was extremely excited, if our plan worked then he would be able to move out of Pirates Cove while I gave him hallucinations.

I nodded, in 3...2...1!

I teleported in to the room, giving a very familiar person a hallucination. I breathed hollowly. I tried to believe what I saw was a lie. I tried to play it off as if it was my own mind tricking me. I teleported out before he could see me.

It was Kyran.

__
Hope you don't hate me for the cliffhanger... Anyways, I'm already working on the next chapter, sorry this took so long to get out! Hope you enjoyed!!

- Silver Reaper

Word count: 415