Chapter 11 - Let the Game Begin

It's 3 a.m. and Sarah's still awake..

She can't get it off her mind.

"Let me love you, Sarah."

The scenario kept on playing inside her head, if Anne hadn't arrived and ruined the moment she would've blurted out her true feelings.

"I guess it's not yet the right time, isn't it, God? Minsan may pakinabang din tong bestfriend kong lukaret.. Hehehe!"

She laughed a bit but she's still bothered, she knew she needed to share it with someone.

"Pero kanino?" She sadly asked herself.

"Lord," she closed her eyes. "Can you give me someone to talk to about this? I can't tell Kim because you know she's Gerald's bestfriend nor can I share it with Tita Janice because she's Gerald's mom. I need somebody na di gaanong ka close ni Gerald. At the same time, someone who is close to you as well. Para naman ma enlighten ako."

She sighed.

"...And can you please help me fall asleep? In Jesus name, Amen."

God must've heard her prayer for after a few minutes, she fell onto a deep slumber.

*************************

Gerald was writing his missions.

1. Have Sarah compromise with these people:

° Cristine

° Rayver

° Tito Philip

° Her dad

2. Have her join at least one org in the church

He was thinking for more.

"That would be it, for now."

He then prayed for it.

"Father, I praise you for this new mission I have for my friend, Sarah. If you want me to add some more, please reveal it to me and you know I'll be honored to be of service. Lord, you know how I feel for her, but first things first; and that is you. May everything be for your glory. Thank you for you will bless all that I've written here and bless it, indeed. In Jesus name, Amen."

*************************

SATURDAY MORNING

Inside their music room, Sarah was playing the piano and singing at the same time...

"Time, I've been passing time, watching trains go by..

All of my life, wond'ring how they met and what makes it last..

If I found the place would I recognize the face..

Something's telling me it might be.."

*Knock*knock*knock*

Her singing was interrupted when her yaya knocked on the door.

"Come in." She called out.

Her yaya went inside with a bouquet of pink peonies and a pink box with a white ribbon.

"Baby girl, delivery para sa'yo."

Sabi ng yaya niya na nakangiti.

Kahit medyo may idea na si Sarah kung kanino galing ay ayaw niya naman mag assume agad.

"Kanino galing, ya?"

"Aba basahin mo ang note, anak. Di pwedeng ako magbasa nyan."

"Hehe o sige na nga po."