five

third person view.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

The sound of bird chirping cheerfully and the leaves dances as a light breeze of wind brushes through them. The light ray of sunlight pierce into the slightly open window. It is a nice day.

Well, only if the sunlight didn't shines right into the young boy's eyes. Wei Ying groans and pulls his blanket to his head. Why do morning come so early everyday?

" Hey, wake up already. ", Wei Ying feels someone tries to yank his blanket away and quickly pull it back to his head.

" 5 more minutes.. ", He mumbles, his voice is muffled because of the blanket covering his face.

A strong force yanks the blanket from his body causing Wei Ying to cover his eyes with his palms, " Ahh! My eyes! It burns! "

" Stop being dramatic and fix yourself up. Ugh, I can smell your morning breath from here. ", His brother older by a few months groans, Wei Ying could picture him covering his nose through his closed eyes.

He opens his eyes a bit. His brother, Jiang Cheng is standing next to him. He's wearing short sleeve button up shirt tucked in neatly in his black short shorts. He raises his eyebrows, " What do you dress up for, A-Cheng? ", he asks, totally clueless.

The older's eyes widen in disbelief, " It's Monday. ", He exclaims in disbelief. Wei Ying yawns and pats his pillow to sleep on it again. " And? "

" We have school. "

Wei Ying eyes widen and he sprang up from his laying position. " Why didn't you tell me sooner?? ", He grumbles aloud, grabbing his towel and rush to the bathroom, totally forgetting to clean up his sleeping place.

" That brat- ", Jiang Cheng frowns. He feels a hand on his shoulder and looks up to see his sister older by 2 years in her secondary school uniform, smiling gently. His face immediately soften. " A-Cheng, what make you frown so early in the morning? ", She asks, smiling softly at his brother.

" That Wei Ying. He's so ungrateful. Hmph! ", He puffs his cheek and crosses his arms. Jiang Yanli just softly chuckles at his brother, it's normal for Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying to argue, in the end they both would made up anyway.

" Mom and I just prepared breakfast. You go first okay, I'm going to check up on Wei Ying. ", Jiang Cheng nods and hurry up to the kitchen.

YanLi goes inside his brother's room and frowns slightly at his brother sleeping place. She folds up the mattress and blanket and put it on top of the drawer, next to Jiang Cheng's mattress. She then takes out Wei Ying's uniform from the closet, quickly irons it and neatly hangs it on a hanger.

Just in time, Wei Ying comes inside the room in his towel. He smiles upon seeing his beloved sister and walks towards her, " Good morning, jiejie! "

YanLi smiles, taking an unused towel and drying her brother's hair with it, " Good morning, A-Xian. I've ironed your clothes. Get dressed and head to the kitchen after you've done, okay. ", She says, softly.

Wei Ying pouts at her, " I can do it myself, jie. I don't want to burden you. ", Yanli who just finished drying off his brother's hair stands up and hangs the towel on a hanger. She lets out a chuckle, " If so, then we'll all be late for school. "

Wei Ying crosses his arms and looks away from his sister. The eldest walks towards the door. " I'll have breakfast first. Hurry to the kitchen of you've done, okay? "

" Okay. ", He grumbles, to which his sister just smiles at.

He takes the uniform from the hanger and put it on. His eyes wanders to the neatly folded mattress on top the drawer, " Geez, she even folded it. I could've done that.. ", He quietly mumbles under his breath. ' Jiejie did everything for me, I want to do something for her too.. ', he thoughts.

Wei Ying walks to the table and greets his family, " Good morning. " His father looks up from his newspaper and smiles at his youngest son. " Morning, A-Xian. What took you so long. Quick, eat something. We need get you all to school soon. ", Wei Ying takes a quick glance at the clock. 6.40 am. He nods and quickly eats his fried rice spoon by spoon and finished his milk in one go.

Yanli pats his brother on his back, " Slow down, A-Xian. You'll choke if you keep doing that. ", She says, worriedly.

Wei Ying gives her a wide reassuring grin, " It's okay, jie. I don't want you to be late for school. ", He takes his bag and slings it over his shoulder.

" We can go now, finally. ", Jiang Cheng sarcastically rolls his eyes, grabbing his bag. Wei Ying gives him a playful punch on his arm.

" Have a good day at school, my dear. ", Their mother shouts out from the kitchen, doing the dishes.

" What about me then? ", Their father grumbles to which the children chuckles at.

Madam Yu dries up her hand on her apron and walks towards her husband giving him a quick peck on his cheek. The children just look away, giggling.

" Have a nice day at work, honey. ", She says, fixing his tie and coat slightly. Feng Mian quickly steals a quick peck on his wife's lips and smiles cornily, " You too, dear. Hurry up kids, let's get you to school. ", He says, walking towards their car.

Madam Yu just crosses her arms at his husband's action but couldn't help herself from cracking up a smile. She waves at her children which they return before the car are out of her sight.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

good day, people! i'm going to start writing the following chapters in third person view now.

till later,

©KEWLGHOST