fifteen

finding love.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

To Lan Zhan : hey Lan Zhan ;) , I'm here <3

Wei Ying laughs to himself after sending the message. Luckily, the manager seems to not recognize him from the fight that happened 2 weeks ago. He doesn't know whether to feel relieved or offended. He wanted to choose the same seat from last 2 weeks but a group of university students already seated there. Wei Ying's jaws tighten after seeing a familiar stupid face among those student.

That fucking peacock! How dare he shows me his punchable face again!

" Sir, here's your order. ", The manager calls for Wei Ying, causing him to raise his eyebrows. Aren't the waiter supposed to send them to the table?

Wei Ying walks to the counter, nonetheless. " Mian Mian got some work to deal with so she's on her day off today. She's our only waitress so I'm sorry for the inconvenience. ", The manager smiles, handing the Fraps to Wei Ying which he takes gladly takes from his hand. " Don't mention it. ", he smiles as he pays for the drink.

He walks to furthest table from the peacock's. I dont want to see his stupid face. Nope, not in front of my Fraps.

Although the table being the furthest from those students, their loud chattering still can be heard from the distance. Oh how much he wants to slam his hand on the peacock's table and tell them to shut the hell up. He drinks his Fraps in distressed, biting angrily on the straw.

" By the way, Zixuan. You're one lucky man you know. Do you know how many boys in our department, no.. not only our department, the whole university to be exact, has tried to ask her out? She doesn't even bat an eyelashes at us but sent a box of cupcakes to you? ", Jin Jixun laughs as Zixuan eyes him with annoyed expression.

" That good for nothing girl. ", He spats murderously, tugging on Wei Ying's nerve for some reasons. Talking shit behind girls now? She gave you some cupcakes and get a fucking insults in return?

" What else does she knows other than baking and making coffee at that cheap coffee shop she works at? ", Zixuan fumes, shoving the box of cupcakes in Jixun direction, causing the one of the cupcakes to roll off the table.

" Wow, look Zixuan. She even made a yellow chrysanthemum on top of the cupcake! That's really cute. ", Jixun teases his friend.

His other friend nudges him with his elbow, " If you don't want to eat it, just give it to me. "

Zixuan ignores his friends, looking straight at the now ruined cupcakes, " Throw them away. ", He spats with disgust clears in his tone. Jixun lifts the box with the cupcakes in the air. " It's such a waste, Zixuan. Let us eat it. "

Wei Ying's eyes widen upon seeing the box design and the cupcakes.

" A-Xian, which one is prettier? ", Yanli lifts up two little cupcake boxes that could atleast fit 3 cupcakes inside.

" Um, I like purple one better but the yellow is prettier. " Wei Ying says, munching on the cupcakes his sister made this morning.

" Hehe, right? I also thinks the yellow one is prettier. ", She giggles, " I'm going to choose this then! ", She puts the purple box away. " These are very delicious, jie! ", Wei Ying exclaims, taking another huge bite of the cupcake.