seventeen

finding love.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

" Weird.. Lan Zhan hasn't reply to me yet.. ", Wei Ying mutters to himself, causing Huaisang to look up at him tiredly.

" Maybe he hasn't read it yet. ", He reasons, and Wei Ying shakes his head.

" No.. He just left me on seen.. Do you think he's mad at me? ", Wei Ying can't seems to sit still on his seat. ' Is he really angry at me because of yesterday? ', He bits his thumb nail, nervously.

" How should I know? Just ask him once he arrives. ", Huaisang turns his back against Wei Ying, resting his head on the table. Huai Sang is acting weird today. He also looks really tired lately, he comes to school with bags under his red eyes. Doesn't he get enough sleep lately?

Wei Ying nudges Jiang Cheng's back with his foot, causing the latter to look behind him. Wei Ying motions him to come closer, Jiang Cheng did as told and lean his ears closer to Wei Ying.

" Do you know what's the matter with Huaisang lately? ", Wei Ying whispers to his brother.

" I don't know. He refuses to talk to me, telling me he's feeling tired. ", Jiang Cheng eyes his usually talkative friend worriedly.

" Maybe he got some problems at home.. Let's try to talk to him at lunch okay.. ", Wei Ying suggests, looking at their tired friend with worry.

" Yeah, let's do that. ", Jiang Cheng nods.

" Good morning, Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng, Huaisang! ", Wen Ning greets them, cheerfully. Wei Ying flashes him a smile, " Good morning, Wen Ning! "

Wen Ning returns the smile and plops himself next to him, causing the boy to look at him in confusion, " Why are you sitting on Lan Zhan's seat? Not that I don't want you here. Is he absent? ", Wei Ying asks the boy beside him worriedly.

Wen Ning raises his eyebrows, " What do you mean? He's here the whole time. ", He points his finger at Lan Zhan, who is seated on Wen Ning's seat at the very front row.

" He asked me if he can changed his seat with me yesterday. ", Wei Ying listens to Wen Ning though his eyes was focused on Lan Zhan. " Maybe he has problem focusing since he sit at the very back of the class, so I just agreed. "

" Oh, is that so. ", He quietly replies.

" Ah teacher's coming. ", Wen Ning quickly takes out his notes from his bag. Wei Ying eyes Lan Zhan, who's clearly avoiding the latter. ' Did I really upset you by not coming? ', he thoughts silently, resting his face on his palm.

I'll talk to him later, and explain everything.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

The trio sit on their usual table in silence, which is very very unusual. Both the talkative persons in their group seems to have things troubling their minds. Jiang Cheng felt uneasy upon seeing his bestfriend and brother like this.

He slams his hand on the table, causing them both to flinch and look up at him.

" What's wrong with you both today? You guys are so quiet. Even a person who likes silence like me find this one's unbearable. ", He frowns, crossing his arms staring at these used-to-be-talkative friends of his.

Wei Ying sighs, running his fingers through his hair, " Apparently, I made Lan Zhan's mad and he seems to be ignoring me. I'll talk to him later. We need to discuss something more important. ", Wei Ying turns his gaze to the sad fella beside him. Huaisang eyes them both in confusion as to why his two friends are staring at him like that.