seven

finding love.

• 🌿-🌿-🌿 •

" After that, they both run towards Uncle Qiren's backyard and he caught them kissing behind the lamp post. Aiyaa, I can feel the secondhand embarrassment telling you guys this. ", Huai Sang exclaims, cringing with his whole body talking to his friends about a senior they hated. They are currently walking home from school together.

" HAHAHAHA! What the heck, if I were them I would never show my face at the school again! ", Wei Ying laughs, slapping Jiang Cheng's back repeatedly.

" You shouldn't gossip behind people's back. ", Jiang Cheng states with a straight face. Huai Sang is about to protest when Jiang Cheng cuts him off.

" Do it in front of them. ", He finishes with a smirk. Both Wei Ying and Huai Sang give Jiang Cheng a lenny face look as the three of them burst of laughing.

" Wanna crash at my place? We can play that mobile game everyone's talking about lately. Losers gotta buy winner snacks. ", Wei Ying suggests when their laugh died off, wiggling his eyesbrows.

" Firstly, don't say 'my place'. That's my house too. ", Jiang Cheng rolls his eyes, quoting the 'my place' with his fingers. " And secondly, I don't think you have that much money to buy snacks for us. ", The same smirk appears on his face.

" Oho, you wanna challenge the champ huh, noob? ", Wei Ying gives him a raised eyebrow.

" Watch who you're calling noob. You're still a Master. I'm already ranked Grandmaster. ", Jiang Cheng brags, crossing his arms over his chest proudly.

" Ahem. ", Huai Sang clears his throat. The siblings turn to look at the latter but instead of his face, their eyes make contact with his phone screen.

" How the f- ", Jiang Cheng clasps Wei Ying's mouth before he even finishes his words.

" Fufufu. ", Huai Sang laughs with his fan covering his mouth.

" Huai Sang, you're just an Elite last Friday. How- ", Wei Ying exclaims in astonishment, removing Jiang Cheng's palm from his mouth. Huai Sang just reply with a smirk.

" That's because I'm just good at these kind of thing. ", He brags, waving his fan in front of him sassily.

" But ranked Epic from an Elite in just 2 days is crazy, A-Sang. "

He loudly opens his fan in front of the siblings and situates it in front of his mouth. " Affirmative. ", He says, quoting Fanny from the game and walk in front of them.

" I'm going to beat you up, Nie HuaiSang. ", Jiang Cheng sneers, catching up with the latter.

" Hahaha! Wait for me! ", Wei Ying yells, turning his heels to catch up with them.

" Wei Ying. ", A voice suddenly says, making the owner of the name jumps in surprise. He looks at his side and sees their new friend, Lan Zhan.

" Aish. You scare me, Lan Zhan. ", Wei Ying sighs, clutching his chest.

" Even you think I don't exist just now huh. ", WangJi silently mutters, looking at the ground. ' I don't think the readers realize I was here the whole time either. ' He thoughts.

" What? ", Wei Ying asks, " I don't hear that. "

He shakes his head, " Nothing. "

Wei Ying just nods and they continue walking together in silence. The black haired boy suddenly turns his head to look at the brunette, showing his bunny teeth.

" Lan Zhan! You should come with us. ", He says, catching the other's attention.

" I don't think they would like that.. ", WangJi silently mutters under his breath.

" Who? Huai Sang? Jiang Cheng? ", Lan Zhan nods, looking at the ground.

" Aiya. Don't worry about that. You have me. ", Wei Ying grins, punching the latter's arm playfully. " Actually, they want to be your friends but you're too unapproachable. ", He chuckles.

" Unapproachable? "

Wei Ying looks at the other with wide eyes, " You're not aware? ", He asks to which the other just shakes his head at.

" Dude, you always have this cold aura around you! And your face.. ", Wei Ying trails off his words, thinking about the right thing to say causing Lan Zhan's face to sadden. " ..What's with my face? ", He asks sadly making the latter panic. ' God, I don't know he has a heart of a tissue. '

" I-I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean you look angry everytime. Really unapproachable. As if you're gonna snapped if someone look at your way. ", Wei Ying rambles, looking anywhere but Lan Zhan.

A few seconds of silence later, Lan Zhan suddenly talk.

" Do I look approachable now? ", Wei Ying turns to look at Lan Zhan and his heart almost skips a beat. A smile plays at the corner of the taller boy's lips, the smile is so genuine that it reaches his eyes. He has never sees Lan Zhan smile before. Wei Ying feels a very unusual feelings at the pit of his heart, it almost make him nauseous.

What- What is this..

The smile lefts Lan Zhan's face after realizing Wei Ying isn't responding at all.

" Wei Ying? "

Wei Ying snaps back to the reality. His eyes met worried Lan Zhan ones and quickly flashes his signature smile.

" Dudee! You should smile more! You're too good looking! I swear, groups of girl will go crazy and swarms around you instantly! ", Wei Ying pats him on his back, giving him a thumbs-up.

" Why did God make you so handsome? I'm so jealous. It's not fair. ", Wei Ying chuckles, making the boy next to him turns into a tomato.

" Let's go catch up with them, you can also meet my family while we're at it. ", He says, taking Lan Zhan's hand in his and run towards their friends.

Lan Zhan is very grateful that Wei Ying is in front of him right now. Or else he would certainly notice the obvious blush on his face.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

i'm so sorry for the short chapter.. the texts written in italic are their thoughts if anyone is confused.

peace out,

©KEWLGHOST