eleven

finding love.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

After rummaging through Wen Ning's backpack, they found his phone. Luckily, the phone is still in a good state. Good thing he decided to put it in his backpack instead of his pocket.

' I can't believe that son of a bitch. How can he get away just like that? ' Wei Ying thoughts, gritting his teeth at the thought of the reckless driver, a possible murderer is still out there, enjoying his life despite the fact that he fucking hit an innocent people with a car. He could at least step out of his car and help him out instead of fleeing away from the scene.

" Ah, there's no signal here. ", Jiang Cheng mutters. Huai Sang stands closely next to him. " Let's go outside then. "

The boys walk towards the front door when Jiang Cheng suddenly stops in his track in front of the elevator, making Huai Sang stops abruptly and Wei Ying bumps his head on Huai Sang's back.

" Ow, what the hell, A-Cheng. ", Huai Sang groans. Jiang Cheng looks at Wen Ning's phone. " There's a signal here. ", He says, making the other boys to look over the phone.

A woman in a white coat with stethoscope around her neck walks towards their direction, the click clack of her heels fills the empty hall. She stops in front of the elevator and looks at her phone, as if waiting for someone to give her a call. ' He's late. He will tell me if he wants to go somewhere after school... ah don't think too much, he's probably having fun with his friends. ' She thoughts silently.

She gaze fell on the group of boys with the familiar uniforms as his brother. ' I hope he's doing alright. '

" Go through his contact. ", Wei Ying says over Jiang Cheng's shoulder.

" Hm... No uncle or auntie. Oh wait- Jiang Cheng, scroll up just a bit. ", Huai Sang chimes. Jiang Cheng do as told and Huai Sang broke into a grin, " He has a sister. "

" Come on, wait are you waiting for, call her. ", Wei Ying smacks his brother on the arm.

" Alright, Wu Xian. Jeez- ", Jiang Cheng taps on the caller ID and brings it to his ear. bzz bzz.

An IPhone ringtone echoes in the empty hall and the girl who have been listening to their conversation look at them with wide eyes. The trio then look at her with the same shock while Lan Zhan just looks at her with straight face.

" Why do you have my brother's phone? ", She asks the boys, putting her phone back into the pocket on her white coat.

" Uhh.. Huai Sang, you tell her. ", Wei Ying nudges at latter with his elbow.

" Why me? Jiang Cheng, explain. You're the one who's holding the phone. ", Huai Sang stammers nervously, the aura the sister is emitting is scaring him. The scowl on her face doesn't help either.

Jiang Cheng looks at the sister in eyes and gulps nervously before talking, " Wen Ning involved in an accident. ", He started. The girl arms drop to her side in shock. Her worry filled eyes is darting on their face, one by one. " We were there when it happened.. One of our friend's brother was there too and we quickly rushed him to the hospital. "

The girl walks in Jiang Cheng's direction and grabs him by his collar, startling the latter and his friends. " Where is he? WHERE IS MY BROTHER? ", She yells, her face contorted with worry with tears in her eyes, threatening to fall.