nine

finding love.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

" Ayy, Huai Sang. The girl just now is checking you out. ", Wei Ying smirks, whispering in Huai Sang's ear.

" Really? ", He turns around and a tall girl with slender figure wink at him. She is really pretty and confident. She walks towards Huai Sang and Wei Ying muffles a chuckle while nudging the boy with his elbow teasingly.

" Hey there, fan boy. You're cute. Can I get your number? ", She confidently smiles, holding out her phone in front of Huai Sang. He nervously smiles, " Sure. "

He clumsily types his number in her phone. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng try their best not to burst out laughing. The girl is slightly taller than Huai Sang. Huai Sang is actually the shortest in the group but his handsome face and cute smile really took some girl's attention. Same goes to Jiang Cheng but Wei Ying often hears the girls said that he's too unapproachable and grumpy looking.

" Here. ", He smiles, giving the phone back to the blushing girl. His smile can really affects a person sometimes no matter how confident they are.

" Thanks. I'll text you. ", She replies, looking away from Huai Sang and walks back to her friends.

" Huai Sang! My dude, you sure are grown up. ", Wei Ying smacks Huai Sang on his back playfully. He sheds an invisible tears in his eyes, " I feel like a proud father. "

Huai Sang playfully nudges him, " Come on, cut it out! ". Suddenly Huai Sang phone let out a ' Ping! ' . He quickly looks at his phone, which Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng looks over at.

unknown number : It's me. BTW one of my friends think the tall one with blue bag is cute. If he want, let's introduce them to each other?

unknown number : This is her btw.

She sends a picture of a really cute girl. Fair skin, gentle smile and small face. The trio had their jaws dropped. They turn their head to look at Wang Ji, who has his eyes on Wei Ying the whole time.

He raises one of his eyesbrow, " What? "

Huai Sang turns his phone at WangJi, showing him a picture of the girl. " Is she cute? ", They asked him, WangJi just look at them funnily.

" Mn. ", He hums. Huai Sang smile widely, " Do you want us to introduce her to you? ", He asks, eyes twinkle with hope.

WangJi immediately frowns, " No. ", He turns away from them. " Awe, but why? ", Huai Sang whined.

" Yeah, she's very cute. Even Jiang Cheng think so. ", Wei Ying adds to which Jiang Cheng just hums in agreement.

His locks his eyes with Wei Ying. " She's not my type. ", he finally says and turns his heel to walk in front of them.

He suddenly stops in his track. " Wei Ying. "

" Yes? ", Wei Ying hums, confused.

" I don't like anyone. ", He states and walks away.

" Uhh, what's up with him? ", Wei Ying scratches his head. The other two just shrug and mutter an ' I don't know. ' " Maybe he doesn't want us to set him up with anyone so he gave us that excuse. ", Huai Sang guessed. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng just nodded their head in agreement.

" Aish, just forget it. We came here to look at the new cafe. ", Jiang Cheng exclaims and fasters his pace to catch up with Lan Zhan who is already far in front of them.

" Yeah, you're right. Hey, Lan Zhan! Wait up! ", Wei Ying shouts at the taller boy, running to catch up with him.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•