twelve

finding love.

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

" Thank you so much! ", Wen Ning yells, bowing in front of the four dumbfounded boys. A few students are looking at their direction causing Jiang Cheng to clear his throat.

" No problem, Wen Ning. You don't have to yell. ", Jiang Cheng waves his hand dismissively in front of the boy.

" Yeah, it's truly fine. Don't mention it. ", Huai Sang chuckles, fanning himself with his favourite fan. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan just nod their head in agreement.

Wen Ning smiles gratefully at them, " Uh um.. My sister asked me to invite you guys for a dinner as her thanks this morning.. Do you guys have plan for this evening? ", He shyly added.

" Ah, really? That's- "

" I'm going! ", Jiang Cheng suddenly yells, attracting more attention than Wen Ning just now. Jiang Cheng's face warmed as he realize that he just yelled. " W-What you looking at?! ", He stutters, embarassed, before hiding his face on Huai Sang's back.

" We'd love to. ", Wei Ying smiles, continuing his words that was rudely cut off by Jiang Cheng.

Wen Ning gives them a wide smile, " That's great! I'll tell my sister that you guys are coming. ", He exclaimes excitedly before walking back to his friends.

" Get off my back, Jiang Cheng. ", Huai Sang smacks the latter on his head.

" I wish the Earth would just swallow me up to save me from this embarrassment. ", Jiang Cheng's voice muffled from pushing his face further into Huai Sang's back.

" The hell, Bro! You're gonna get my shirt wet! Ew, get off! ", Huai Sang hits the latter on his head repeatedly.

" Huai Sang and Jiang Cheng is at it again. ", Wei Ying chuckles, turning his head to face Lan Zhan. " Can't they go on a day without bickering like that. "

" That's just like a day without you flirting with girls. ", Lan Zhan states with straight face, continuing to read the book in his hand.

" I don't even flirt as much as they bicker! ", He crosses his arms defensively.

Lan Zhan proceed to ignore the boy before him, " If you say so. ", He simply replies. Wei Ying puffed his cheeks, leaning closer to his friend. " Why are you so weird today? You don't usually ignore me like this. "

Lan Zhan let out a soft chuckle that only limited to Wei Ying's hearing because of their close proximity. " I'm studying, Wei Ying. You should study too, we have a physics test tomorrow. "

" Ah! I completely forgot about that! ", He exclaimes, mouth agapes. " Can you please explain to me about yesterday's lesson? Those graph really confuse me. It's very hard to draw them too. ", Wei Ying sheepishly grins, scratching the back of his head.

Lan Zhan gives him a small smile, " Sure. "

•🌿-🌿-🌿•

" Wei Wuxian, is my hair okay? ", Jiang Cheng asks the said boy the same question for the past 30 minutes. Wei Ying pinches the bridge of his nose, " Jiang Cheng, how many times do I have to answer you? ", He frustratedly groans.

" My hair 5 minutes ago may not be the same as it is now. Just answer me! "

" They are okay. "

Jiang Cheng panics, " Okay? Just okay?? Huai Sang! Lend me your mirror right now! ", He rummages through the poor boy's bag, ignoring his ' Fucking get off me! '