Chapter 7

وہ کہتے ہیں کہ وہ مجھے
یوں اپنا مان چکے ہیں کہ
کسی غیر کی دی ہوئی چیز کا لمس تک
اب برداشت نہیں ہوتا میرے وجود پر

Written by Author
______________________________________

I was sitting with girls talking when dadu asked me to go to my room to assist Jahan. I diligently stood up. I was actually pleased with dadu interruption as the talks were now going toward my wedding night.

I opened the door of our room and walked inside. He was rummaging through closet.

At the sound of my pazaib. He immediately recognized me

"Main ap he ka muntazir tha. Idhar baitheye. (I was waiting for you. Sit there.) He pointed toward the bed.

I was confused but I did as he asked. He walked up to me and then set down beside me on the bed.

He pulled my right leg up and placed my right foot on his lap.

"Kiya kar rahe hai? (What are you doing?)

He unclasped the pazaib and placed it on the side table. "Ab ainda ap ye ni pehne ge."

"Magar Q? (But why?)"

His finger lightly traced the area where the pazaib was clasped. His touch and voice oozed with proprietorship.

"Mujhe ap k badan pe kisi aur mard ka lams ya uske de howe cheez ka lams bardasht ni. ( I won't tolerate another man's touch or that of something given by him on your body.)

"Wo apke cousin hai. (He is your cousin.)" I tried to justify.

"Cousin or brother. It doesn't matter to me much. Ap mere biwi hain. (You are my wife.)" He staked his claim on me.

I kept sitting there digesting his possessiveness while he stood up and walked to the closet and started looking through it again.

"Main dekh date ho." (I will look through it.) What is it?" I walked up to him.

"Ni bs...." He paused for a moment. "Mujhe zarish ko shukria k tor pe koi tuhfa dena chahye. (I should give Zarish a gift in gratitude.)"

"Shukria. (Gratitude)" I paused then asked. "But for what?"

He pulled out the sheer red lingerie which was now hanging from his index finger. "In sb k liye. (For these all) but I like this one more."

"Oh... "

He raised his eyebrow in teasing manner. He took hold of my wrist and pulled me toward his chest.

"Ahhh..."

My hands were now lying on his chest with my head down and his arms wrapped around my waist.