Chapter 11

طرز وفا کو اس کی کیا نام روں میں اب
         خود دور ہوگیا ہے، مجھ کو قریب کرکے
______________________________________

I stirred from the deep sleep with my senses awakening to my surrounding. The silence and darkness of the room couldn't hide the sensation of naked flesh against my own naked body.

The tangled legs and the arms caging me stirred the memories of last night which made me want to hide somewhere. The fact that I was naked as the day born under the sheets did nothing but made me flush in embarrassment.

My hand wandered aimlessly under my pillow and on sheets hoping to find my cell phone. I felt the touch of cold device under my hand and pulled it out. I pressed on home screen and the time showed.

It was half an hour after fajar azaan. I needed to perform ghusal to offer my namaaz.

The clothes weren't anywhere near to easily get my hands on. If the frock was near then I would have grabbed it and slipped it on. It would have covered me enough to make not walk naked.

First. I needed to get out of Jahan's hold without waking him up so that I could slip quietly in the bathroom.

I couldn't see his face properly but it looked like that his eyes were closed. Secondly, I could feel the gentle rhythm of his heart.

I moved my legs slowly which caused a bit friction in between my legs causing a burning sensation down there.

I swiftly managed to maneuver my legs out of his. A deep sigh escaped my lips. Now I just had to pull his arms off my waist. I just gripped his arm and lifted it a bit.

"Ap kiya kar rahe hain? (What are you doing?)" His voice startled me and I lost the grip on his arm placing my hand on my chest to settle my frightened heart.

"Ap jagein howe the. (You were awake.)"

"Ji."

He pulled me close such that my bare bossoms rubbed on his chest as he tangled our legs once again.

"Mane soucha k dekho to sahe k ap karna kiya chah rahe hain. (I thought that I should see what are you trying to do.)"

He tenderly pulled some hairs strand out of my face and afterwards started stroking my check.

"Mane soucha k ap thake howe hoge par ap to mujhe bohat active lag rahe hain. (I thought that you will be tired but you look very active to me.)"

He whispered hotly in my ear before grasping the end of my ear lobe to pull on it.

"Namaaz parhne lage the. (I was going to offer namaz.)"

"Acha." He turned on the lamp on his side before pulling away and so that I was free from his grasp.

I set on bed pulling the sheets tighter to my body while he laid on his side with his elbow propped on pillow and head on his palm looking at me with awaiting eyes. The sheet falling to his torso giving glimpse of those toned ripped muscles of his chest.

"Mujhe uthna hai. (I need to stand up.)"

"To utheye. (Then stand up.)"