- Memory Loss - Odell Beckham Jr -

————

————

"So, tell me. Where did we meet?" Odell asked the woman who he had forgotten about. At his last game, Odell took a big hit that caused brain damage. The damage was mostly memory loss, which caused him to forget everything about his life. His career, his family, his fame, his girlfriend of almost ten years.

"Well, we were in college and I was at your football game. I was on the sidelines because my best friends dad was the coach. And you went in for a catch, you ran off on the sidelines and pushed me down by accident. You picked me up and quickly apologized," Y/N explained as she sat next to Odell's hospital bed.

"I sound like an asshole," Odell scoffed with an sense of amusement.

"No, no. You get better. After the game you were supposed to go the locker room, but you came running after me. You begged me for my number and said that you had to make it up to me," Y/N smiled at the memory. Tears started to fill her eyes when she realized that he'd never remember it like she did.

"I'm sorry that I forgot about you, about us," Odell grabbed her hand and ran his thumb across her skin. "It's not your fault," Y/N shook her head.

"I'm sure we were a boss ass couple," Odell smiled as he tried to lighten her mood.

"Damn right we were," Y/N chuckled and leaned her head on Odell's arm.

————
word count : 255