7. A Proper Thank You

He liked the soup and I'd actually venture to say the word like is an understatement. The deep, satisfied noises he'd make every now and again while eating let me know he thoroughly enjoyed it. There's something in that, that makes me feel deeply satisfied. Cooking is something I'm good at. It's something my mother taught me how to do. For some reason cooking for him made me enjoy it even more.

It's probably stupid to be happy about doing something for someone you've only had a handful of encounters with but it doesn't change the fact that I am. Sean is a handful to say the least. The fact that I'd gotten him to sit down for a meal with me and have a decent conversation lets me know that I'd chipped a away a little bit of his wall. Because if there was ever a person to have put up a giant wall, it's Sean. I'm sure there isn't just one either. There's probably several walls from the sounds of it.

I'm scrubbing the pan in his sink, humming to myself as I do. The pan looks like it's never been used. I doubt Sean is much of a cook though so that's probably why. If all those left over takeout containers weren't proof I don't know what is. I place the pan in the drying rack and sense Sean coming up behind me. I can't help the smile that creeps up my lips and I don't even know why it is.

My breathing picks up slightly when his arms wrap around my waist and his large body presses up against the back of mine. I feel him lean down until he's in the crook of my neck. He places a soft, wet kiss there making my entire body tense. "Thank you," his words are a deep, sensual whisper. He runs his tongue back and forth on the skin there, making me tremble in his embrace.

"Yoooou're welcome," my voice is a pathetic, stuttering mess at the sensation. I try again to say the words but they come out in much the same fashion. He bites down hard which makes me let out a gasp. The noise quickly turns into a whimpering moan as he begins to suck on the sensitive flesh in that same spot. I've never met a man who could turn me on like him. The way his tongue caresses my skin, the way his pouty lips feel pressed against me as he sucks on my neck, the way he's holding me into his body, it's all making me ache for much much more. "Sssean..." I stutter out his name because we probably shouldn't do this. We probably shouldn't...

"I just want to say thank you." His fingers tease the hem of my jeans before he unbuttons them. He plays with the top of my panties as he asks, "can I thank you?" He'd said the words directly into my ear and the warmth of his breath makes me shiver with anticipation.

"Sean, that's probably not a good idea..." I can feel him begin to harden and I can't help but grind my backside into him. I've been so horny ever since the last time I'd had him. Just thinking about him taking me again has me wrapping my hand around the back of his neck. I dig my nails into his flesh as I think about the last time we were in this position. We had a lot less clothing on while his dick slid in and out of me.

As if Sean could see the visual playing in my mind, his finger slides down into my wanton slit. He plays with my wetness, coaxing little moans from me as he does. I can't help but grab his neck harder when he circles my clit with his finger. It's soft and sensual, it makes me feel a deep need. I feel his hand wrap in my ponytail then he gives it a harsh tug, making me look up at him. A moan escapes me as his finger slowly dips inside of me. He holds my eyes with his as he begins to pump his finger faster. It's fast but it makes me want so much more. His erection presses into me again and I want to feel it in me. I want him to take me right here and now on the kitchen counter. I want him so bad. I want... I feel myself begin to tremble as an orgasm slowly begins to build in the pit of my stomach. There's a pull that quickly dissipates the moment he pulls his hands out of my pants.

What the fuck? I was just about to come. The smirk on his face tells me he knows just what he robbed me of.

"Turn around, Monica. Let me properly thank you." Oh god yes.