12. Somewhere Unknown

Once I'm in my apartment, I feel another wave of nausea flow through me that makes me run to the toilet. After opening up the lid, I kneel down and throw up the contents in my stomach profusely. The hangover is still leaving my system and there's another queazy feeling that I can't quite place my finger on. 

About twenty minutes later I've managed to get a handle on my sickness. "Jesus Christ, I'm never drinking again." I murmur to myself, as I sit on the bathroom floor. I blow out a long breath as I think about everything that's taken place over the last twenty-for hours. "That man is so confusing." I mumble as I stand myself up.

I reach into my shower, turning it on because I need to rinse myself off completely. I just want to get rid last night.

✩✩✩

After an extremely long shower, a good meal, and a handful of reading later, I hear a knock on my door. I glance over at the clock and realize it's midnight. I would wonder who it could be but I already know it's Sean. I'd spent my entire night thinking about him but I'd doubt he'd done the same about me. I don't even look out the peephole to see who it is, I just open the door.

"Sean?" I question up to him, because I'd been right, it was him.

He stares at me for a moment, looking almost taken aback as he does. His eyes roam my figure, lingering on the areas where my skin is exposed. I can't help but do the same to him. He's so tall, lean and muscular, completely handsome in every way. Sean steps forward, pushing us past the threshold of my apartment. He wraps a large hand around my waist, pulling me into him as he continues to look down at me.

There it is, pure vulnerability, in those emerald depths. They're easy to get completely lost in and I find myself doing that now. I make this man feel vulnerable, which means he cares about me. Even though I don't quite understand my reasoning behind it, I care about him too. Actually, I care way more than I should for such a complete mess of a person. I barely know the man inside but I want to know him. If he would only let me.

As if he could read my mind, Sean tangles both of his large hands in my hair as his mouth finds mine. His lips are softer then they've ever been, more tender as they move along mine. My heart flutters and stutters inside of my chest as he presses his tongue past my lips. A deep, satisfied groan leaves his mouth into mine making my entire body tremble with need. This man has the capability of making me want him like no other man has. 

I feel his hands go to the bottom of my tank, lifting it up. I raise my arms up over my head, letting him undress me, as I do the rest of my body. I help him do much of the same until we're both standing there completely naked with one another. He brings my body into him again, making our skin flush against one another as he looks back into my eyes with that same helpless gaze. It's a gaze that's trying to convey something. It's trying to convey that he doesn't do this. I'm the only one. And there's something about that, that nearly brings tears to my eyes as he crashes his lips on mine.

The way he's touching me, the delicateness of his hands on my body, combined with the kiss he's giving me, somehow make me feel like we're both even more naked than we are. I let my hands wander his body in the same fashion he is mine, soft and tender, appreciating all that this man is. Even if he's a bit broken, it doesn't mean that he's beyond saving and there's something about the way he's handling me that's telling me just that.

We walk back a bit, me gently pushing him toward the edge of my bed. With one last subtle shove I give him he complies to my request, sitting on my bed. He's letting me take control, something I have a feeling he doesn't let many, if any, women do.

"Is this okay?" I ask him, as I straddle his lap and begin to wrap my arms around Sean's neck. He doesn't say anything as his arms twine around my waist. He just gives me a tight nod. One of his hands goes down to his member as I lift my hips, ready to take him. Once I feel his blunt tip at my entrance I slowly lower myself on top of him.

"Monica..." He moans out my name in a torturous way as I slowly begin to grind my hips on his large length. I keep my pace like that, nice and slow, enjoying the way he's stretching me so perfectly. His hands begin to caress my back, working their way down to my hips. He grabs ahold of them as he tries to control my rhythmic pace. He wants me to move faster but I want him to feel me. More accurately, I want him to feel what I feel about him.

Before I can even register what's happening, Sean wraps his arms around me tightly. He lays us both back flat with me sprawled out on top of his chest. He begins quickening our pace as he grabs both of my asscheeks in his hands, making me rock in time with his thrusts. He's so big, so thick, and him going at this pace is making my orgasm come at a rapid pace.

"Sean..." I moan into his lips as he smothers the cries that've begun to leave my mouth. His name leaves me several more times as he peppers my face with kisses, taking me relentlessly. He asks me if I'm there and I answer him with the beginning clenches of my core around his thick cock. My entire body begins to stiffen then tremble as stars begin to riddle my vision.

"That's it, squeeze me nice and tight." He murmurs the words in my ear making my body quake as he continuously pounds into me. The words and the action make me scream out his name, scream out obscenities, and cry out harder than I ever have. "Oh fuck." He hisses between his teeth, sounding like he's right there with me. "That's it, Monica. Shiiiit. Just like that." I feel my core pulsating on him with the last bits of my orgasm. It's also the moment I know he wasn't quite there yet even though I so want him to be.

I sit myself upright, taking all of him as I do. I toss my head back as I begin to ride him in a steady motion, feeling the wetness I'd just produced on him making it easier to. I rock my hips on him and the sensation makes my mouth drop open as his hands run all over my body. One of his large palms makes its way down to my core. The moment his thumb begins to circle my clit is the moment I start to combust all over again.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Monica." I wouldn't have thought it possible to come harder but I am and I tell him with a moan, followed by a loud pleasurable scream. Once my orgasm has fully rode through me my entire body collapses on top of his chest. I'm just lying here in a sweaty heap atop of Sean's body feeling fully satiated.

I'm in an blissful haze when Sean surprises me by flipping my frame completely over. He rests his body weight above me on his elbows. As I continue to catch my breath he looks into my eyes. As he begins to slowly push himself in and out of me they convey something I thought a man like him was nearly incapable of feeling. The moment he begins to lean down I can't help but lift my neck up to meet him. Our lips meet and my heart begins to swell with a dangerous emotion. It's especially dangerous with someone like him and I know that but I can't help myself from feeling it.

With each steady pump of his large length inside of me I can sense that feeling grow. I relish in that as I do the gradual pull that begins in my abdomen. I scratch my nails down his back making Sean grunt out into my lips. He begins to rock in and out of me faster, taking me right to the orgasmic edge alongside him. I can tell he's close and something about knowing that fact already has me tightening on him. As his cock begins to throb inside of me I can't help but toss my head back into the pillows.

Sean immediately begins ministrations on my neck, peppering it with sloppy nips and kisses. The moment his orgasm takes hold of him he moans out loudly into its crook. The sound is one I'll never forget, so sexy and deep; almost tortured. It makes me wrap my legs around him and pull him closer into me, wanting nothing more then to soothe the man in my hands.

As we both slowly come down from our highs I continue to caress him lovingly. I run my hands through his thick black locks with a smile on my face. I let them wander down his back as he continues to breath heavily in the crook of my neck. I could lay here with him like this forever, maybe even longer.

As I let out a soft hum of satisfaction, Sean wraps his arms underneath me, hugging me close. No more than a second later does he begin to weep.

A/N:
Hello! I hope this chapter finds you all well. This was one of my favorite chapters to write in the first book from Sean's pov.

Also, for anyone who's on Inkitt I've made an account if you want to give me a follow over there as well!