Prologue

Warning.....is a long one prologue....

The street were dim light and quiet with only few people passing by wearing coat or jacket to keep them from the cold wind and preserved their body warm, some of guys even smoking in the middle of the street while standing gripping their body tightly when the cold wind blown away followed by chilled air, they keep chattering and laughing with their breath visible in the chilled air while sometimes moving their legs to lessen the numb feeling, suddenly they all turned around when they heard sound of the car horn from the black sedan that speeding fast toward them, all of them quickly moved to the side walk while cursing and swearing out loud, on the other side the driver inside the car that speeding away held the stiring wheel tightly while stepped on the car brake again and again tried to manage stopping the car but is seem unavail, his face are pale and sweats falling down from his forehead, while on the back seat his dear wife already hold on tight to their only son and cover his body with her own body. The sounds of screeching tires and a crash can be heard loudly on that cold night, a cracked and broken windshield can be seen with the stained of blood in there. the side and back one also cracked and broke, some part of the broken glass on the side and back has fall down on the back seat and scattered on the car carpet.

A man in his mid-thirties lying there in driver seat, there is an open wound on his left forehead as the result from the impact when his head bumped hard to the window side and make the window cracked with some of the cracked pieces scattered down on his laps, his face covered with blood and is getting paler every minute caused by the blood lost, there's blood gushing out from his nose and mouth when he try to speak. " lo...love...pl..please take care of our so...son....." He said faintly while coughing in his own blood and trying hard to move his body, his right hand tried to reach out for his wife, with the rest of his strength he finally managed to touch his beloved wife face and wiped away her tears, I...lo...love y...you....be...st...strong....for....our...s...son.... he coughing out some more blood while carrising his wife cheek, his right hand suddenly losing the strength and fall down in instant, his breath faltered, he smile faintly to his wife before he looking at his only son that still on his wife embrace, his eyes closed slowly and his breathing also slowly fade away.

A beautiful woman in her thirty leaning her body forward while embracing her five years old son, she know his husband try to reach for her, she can feel the soft touch from his beloved husband on her cheek when his husband wiped her tears, she knew that it will be the last touch that she will received from her husband, she smile back sweetly at his husband and nodded lightly when heard the request from his husband who smile faintly while looked at her, she closed her eyes to feel for more, to absorb and memorized the soft touch and the warm feeling that engulfed her when his husband hand gently caressing her cheek, when she couldn't feel the touch no more, hastily she open her eyes, she crying hard when she saw his husband breath faltered and slowly closed his eyes, she knew that she can't do anything about it, is already to late.

Is not the times for grieveness....

She bend down and kiss her husband on the forehead and touch his husband face for the last time. She move backward but she hitched in pain, her forehead is bleeding from the lacerating wound, the after impact make she felt dizzy and her sight are blurry, her arms also in pain, she hissing while shaking her head and closed her eyes, after a while she open her eyes try to get more clearer sight, when she try to move her legs she groan in pain, looking down she can see her right leg is bleeding, there's some bruises and begin to swollen.

No times.... that what she think when she looking at the smokes that form out from the cracked engine hood. She forces her self out from the car with the pain that she felt all over her body while holding their beloved son in her embraced started walking limping bend her head down kiss the boy forehead and said something to the boy. Not for long the car is explode, she quickly shielded the boy body with her back when the car exploded and send both of them flying in the air before landed harshly to the ground, black smokes and fire lighten up the street , as if the nature try to warm up all the creatures on that dim light place, shedded away all the sadness and chased away the cold wind.