CHAPTER 10

Happy Reading Guys.....

Shen Wei keep moving his head to left and right, sweat all over on his pale face and his neck, his eyes were closed but there are tears come from the corner of his eyes, his hands clenching tightly on the hospital blanket that make his knuckles could be seen in white colour, his legs keep kicking hard while he murmured some words faintly, " let me go.... no..... please don't touched me..... I beg you.... hics..... hics..... let me gooo.... do... don't.... touched m... me.... Ying gege.... he.... help... me.... please.... no.... noooo....!" Shen Wei screamed out of his lung, he wake up and sit down in a rush while panting hard, the sudden move make his head become ache and dizzy on the same time sweat started falling down trailing on his neck and chest make his hospital gown little bit wet, his right hand hold on to his left chest and clenched it tight while his face grimaced in his effort to hold on the pain feeling came from his left leg and his left chest.

Hearing the sudden shouting sound come from the bedside, Zhao Yunlan wake up hastily while rubbed his eyes, looking at Shen Wei that looks like have a bad dream he quickly get of from the couch where he was falled to sleep when he waited for the Shen Wei's doctor, hurried he walking toward Shen Wei but halted in the mid way.

"Stoppp.... get out...! don't get near me! outtt..... !!" Shen Wei screaming.... his eyes widen, he look terrified and losted, he started grabbed things that near him and throwed it to Zhao Yunlan tried to make him go away.

Zhao Yunlan quickly running to Shen Wei while dodging things, he pushed the emergency button and tried to hold Shen Wei on his embraced, to calm Shen Wei down. Zhao Yunlan have to hold on Shen Wei tightly since Shen Wei keep struggling hard to escape from his holding as he remember what doctor Yang told him before if Shen Wei suddenly freaking out he must have hold him tight and don't let Shen Wei grabbed anything near him.

In a second, doctor Liu come running in and quickly inject something on Shen Wei iv drip that directly connected to the iv line that attached on Shen Wei left hand.

"Sshhh..... Shen Wei.... is me Zhao Yunlan.... I am here bunny.... don't be afraid okay..... calm down....., I wouldn't let anyone hurt you..... Is a promised..."said Zhao Yunlan with calming voice while hugging Shen Wei and tapping Shen Wei back softly.

Shen Wei still tried to struggling and sobbing, the pain that he feel on his left chest and his left leg didn't make him stopped moving his body, in his head just only one word, escape.

With the thing that doctor Liu had injected to the IV drip, Shen Wei struggles become weaker by minutes.

After he felt Shen struggling is lesser and weaker, Zhao Yunlan slowly released the hug while looking at Shen Wei to make sure he wouldn't strike anymore before he gently laying Shen Wei on the bed again and covered him with blanket.

"What is it that just you injected to Shen Wei doctor?" asked Zhao Yunlan.

"A sedative..." said doctor Liu shortly.

Sedative? ...why Shen Wei had been injected by that kind of drug...

"Is it okay for you to do that? no offend doc, but I mean i know that it is helped to make Shen Wei calmed down, but I supposed even you are a doctor still you have to had the authoritation to do that... after all is a sedative not a common medicine, as I know it is classified as somekind of drug isn't it? I am sorry to say that but I am here behalf on Shen Wei brother request, so I need to make sure that everything is okay with Shen Wei, I am responsible for him until Shen Wei brother come here, I hope you understand doctor..." said Zhao Yunlan.