CHAPTER 17

Happy Reading Guys.....

Roaming around Dragon City with his toys and the sniper that he putted on his car trunk, L looking for Shen Wei. he only making a stop just when he have to relieved his nature need and buy some fast foods and drinks at the convenience store on all the ways while searching for his precious.

Like this afternoon he get into a convenience store to buy burger and pizza slices along with the soft drinks as his companion for the whole day, he need to stacked out and see Shen Wei regular daily life again so he can find the easy way to take him down. He always go into the usual convenience store even he have to drive a little far further to avoid any problem in the future.

Pulling up his brown colour jacket to cover his neck and wearing a face mask, that's how he usually do when entering the convenience store, he already know where the CCTV had been placed, which side he have to walk to avoided the CCTV recorded his face and figure, even when he have to shown his face he make sure his face covered well with the face mask and any small thing that can make him being notice in front of the CCTV right at the corner of the store where is the cashier standing up.

Before paying out he took some of buble gums that had placed in the rack on his left side that filled with many variant and flavors such as mint, strawberry, green tea, etc. He need that things to loosening up his boring on his attempt to stalking Shen Wei and since he stop smoking for nearly ten years by now. He never said anything to the cashier except thank you and soon get out of there.

The cold air with gentle breeze welcome him when he stepped out from the convenience store, lowing his head down he walking in hurry to the parking lot with his groceries on his left hand.

Open the car door he just throw the groceries to the passenger seat and closed the door, buckled his seat belt he turned on the engine also turned on the heater to warm up his body then begin starting his journey.

Is gonna be along day.... But it is time to meet you....

"Time to find out, is been quite along times since I see you from far away, I thought I will never gonna see you again since I let you go that day, but this time I will not...,  either I have you or I get ridded you.." L mumbling.

Driving his car in average speed, he looked at to his handwatch.

Perfect.....

While inside the police station...

"How the investigation going? did you already find out who is the one that had broke into our company? is already been two days since Shen Ying company had been broke in and you guys didn't give me any information nor notification about the progress, did you guys here even started to investigation yet? I even have to drive myself to come here just to find out!" said Peng Guanying angrily.

"We are really sorry sir..., about the delayed for the information, we already started the investigation since the beginning when you make a report right on that night, we had been through the whole thing such as looking at the CCTV recorder, tried to find any single finger print or anything that can lead us to find a clue who ever the perpetrator is, but until now we still have none, that's why we didn't inform you yet sir" said one of the police officer make an apologized.

"How can that be nothing? the office had been in chaos. I even can't go home just for taking a rest for this two damned days and going to the hospital to see my didi and you are here telling me that you guys found nothing! What kind of joke is that!" shouted Peng Guanying in rage.

"Sir.., with all my respect, the CCTV recorded that you gave us on that night, there nothing being recorded, the whole 30 minutes recording is gone, we suspected that some one had tampered the recording and our forensic team had examined every corner and every place either inside or outside your company but there no finger print or food print at all. We still tried to find another way to find out sir, hope you will understand our difficulty" explained the police officer.