CHAPTER 6

Specially for Anne..... hope your day will always happy and wonderful.....

Happy Reading...... :)

After the opening speech by Shen Wei and his sulking didi leaving Peng Guanying behind without telling him where he gonna go, Peng Guanying quicky take over as the host and the coordinator to explained more about the event. He strolling around to meet and greet the guests while looking around searching for his sulking didi until he saw Zhao Yunlan standing near the sea shore alone. Zhao Yunlan face are facing to the open sea.

He must be admired the scenery, nobody will ever denied how fascinating the scenery are and that's all thank to his Shen Wei didi.

My Shen Wei didi is a nature lover.... forest.... mountain.... beach.... you name it.... he loved all of them, he even dare to go to the mountain alone.... just for camping.... that make me scolding him not because he try to going alone there, I certainly respect his decision when is good for him but he didn't give any news any text or at least leaving a note for me, that why i scolded him.... because I am scared something bad might happened to him.

Now you know how crazy, brave and stubborn he is in the same time...., but that is a one BIG step for him because I knew he always afraid to go alone and uncomfortable where there is a lot of people, he hate being touch and afraid being alone in unknown place since he nearly rape.

So.... the way how he love the natures and how good his sight on it, with his smart brain and good intuition, his business brain is calling...., that one of the reason why he decided to build a hotel here, definitely a smart decision, people attracted to come here like a moth drawn to the light.

I am looking at Zhao Yunlan again while I am standing still feeling the wind blow and the chilled air surrounded me, it make me feel little refreshing and help my brain to think clearly.

Should I call Zhao Yunlan? Maybe he had seen or knew where  Shen wei didi is....

The chilling night wind make me feel a little shivered, I put both my hand inside the suit pocket to keep my hands warm.

Such a beautiful scenery.....

Sounds of the waves that repeatedly hitted onto coral reef mixed with the lights that can be seen from far away in the dark make the scenery look more dazzling and enchanted.

Where is Hong anyway, she said she will just go for a moment but until now she doesn't come back.

Later I heard some one called my name, I turned back my body and see Peng Guanying waving his right hand to me

Peng Guanying walked approaching me, he look handsome wearing a navy blue suit that have a matching colour with the pant, his underneath white colour shirt is attached with butterfly necktie, I am sure his appearances make all the women looking at him drooling, with his white smooth skin and well build body, he is a description of an ancient greek statue with clothes.... he is tall alright.... maybe have the same height as me or even higher.