CHAPTER 5

Happy Reading guys..... 

Shen Wei walking fast away from the crowded people....

"Gosh.... it feel suffocated.... so many people...." whined Shen Wei pulled his tie off and opened his two top buttons of his shirt to get more some air as he walking aimlessly. Pouting.... he recalled what had happened before at the booth drinks while kicking on the innocent clams or shells or tiny rocks he found along the way.... then how he deliberately didn't picked up the phone call when he secretly watching his Ying gege panicked face searching for him.

"That suite him right for shouting at me and make me felt sad.... I just get even..."mumbled Shen Wei

"But Ying gege definitely will come to my apartment for sure.... if he didn't find me here, what should I do.... I just didn't want to meet him yet.... "Shen Wei mumbling.

"Should I get back to my apartment now? Locking myself in bedroom.... Ying gege surely wouldn't destroyed the door and budge in.... but tomorrow is weekend, I already promised mother and father to visit them..." mumbled Shen Wei still walking alone aimlessly without noticed his surrounding.

"Oh.... why not tonight instead.... that a good idea Shen Wei.... you are indeed a smart man.... " Shen Wei mumbling alone praising himself.

"That's right.... Ying gege wouldn't dare to disturbed me if I were there.... mother and father will scold him if he do" Shen Wei giggling.

"Now all I have to do is calling mom to tell her that I am gonna stayed there tonight..." Shen Wei said while nodding his head. Took out his cellphone from his right pant pocket Shen Wei calling his mother number but after sometimes there is no answer, he try to call his father number also but have the same result.

Where is everybody? Why nobody answer my call?

Look onto his cellphone screen Shen Wei realized why he couldn't get any answer, the network is unavailable, pouting his lips Shen Wei typing some words to tell his mom that he is gonna come over and decided to stayed overnight, he hope that maybe in a while the network will available and the message will delivered. Done texting his mother Shen Wei stop walking and looking around, it looks like he walking quite a long times and felt a little bit lost.

"Where am i? is here still part of Shen Ying International Hotel.... or not...." mumbled Shen Wei.

Suddenly Shen Wei felt panicked, all around that surrounding him just dim light from the moonlight, he can't see clearly.... he gaze on the sand and the sea shore that seem has no end. This place is eery.... and dark.... his hand started searching for something in every pockets, where I put it....where... come on.... not now..... did I leave it on the car dashboard again?

Shen Wei facepalm himself.

In Shen Wei entire life he never going alone in unknown places without any companion

In Shen Wei entire life he never going alone in unknown places without any companion. Whilst he visited Shen Ying International Hotel before, he always with his Ying gege or at least with his secretary during work, they often stayed in the hotel room when they have to work overtime, when the job is done sometimes they walking around near the Charity Event venue that has been held tonight for refreshing or swimming, but that swimming is not his thingy, he can't swim and he will never be, he is too shy to show other his bare body, he just felt naked and uncomfortable with it, if he have to wear swimsuit that is still much revealing and feel so tight on his body so is a big NO for him. He rather be in his room sleeping or reading books to wasting his time.