CHAPTER 15

Happy Reading Guys.....

Zhao Yunlan speeding drive the car to the SID office, he need to use his motorcycle instead a car to go to that place, a place that might give him a second evidence and it will be more faster to go there by motorcycle, after took him nearly an hour drove the car on the crowded street, finally he managed arrived at SID, parked the car in front the SID office he quickly stepped out from the car then walking directly toward LJ working table after open the office door.

"LJ, I need you to put a tracking device inside this cellphone as well as charging it, look like it out of battery" said Zhao Yunlan while taking out Shen Wei cellphone from his right pant pocket.

"New cellphone huh boss? since when you have a new cellphone, I thought you love the old one you used and never wanted to replaced it even though sometimes it make some trouble for you, why you need a tracking device anyway? Is not sound like you boss...." said LJ looking at the cellphone that gave by Zhao Yunlan and flip it up and down.

" Wow..... what a high-end cellphone you have here boss...." said LJ admired the cellphone.

"I almost forgot to tell you that Zhu Hong looking for you and she look so furious boss, are you did something that make her in a rage again?" asked LJ grinning.

Looking from your clothes it seem that something had happened last night huh? you still wearing a suit boss...." said LJ looking at the disheveled suit.

"Do your job well and stop asking too much question LJ, what have you found out about doctor Liu Hai Kuan? and what you got from the taxi and the driver before the driver gone missing?" asked Zhao Yunlan sitting on the chair next on where LJ sitted.

"I am a forensic digital expert boss..., if you wanted me to hacked on or get in other systems I really glad to do it, restore the missing file or put on tracking device that a piece of cake for me, anything that has connection with digital thing I can work it out, but fingerprint thingy or checked on DNA is definitely not my field, I will need help from forensic services" explained LJ.

"Anyway I already call the DCFS people to come and checked on the taxi inside out, they will be here soon, about the taxi driver Da is working on it, it looks like something had happened to the poor guy and Da is already there since he got back from the crime scene, i guess he will be back in no time, whoever the perpretrator is, he managed stole the taxi and took down the real taxi driver with no effort, and about the surveillance camera at Shen Ying company the recorder that you brought back yesterday, there's nothing..., everything look just ordinary and seem normal to me, nothing that can be concluded as unfamiliar face or suspicious moves and act when I compared every single person who had been recorded came in and came out from the Shen Ying Company to their HRD data and their usual guests, the records also is genuine no trace of being tampered, as for doctor Liu Hai Kuan, I have to tell you that I got stucked, i can't find anything beside what I had sent to you last night. I even go inside the SID Headquarter system to hacked their system but nothing, as if like that person in the two years of his life like a missing person, but there's no report about it and that really strange since he still have parent not an orphan, why his parent didn't even looking for him for those two years? the information that I had given to you is a record that I can found in the entire systems, I had been in and out the whole systems on this country but that's all I got boss, now I wonder what the hell that you got into, who the hell that doctor is, this whole thing feel so complicated and so confusing..." said LJ pulled his hair out.

"Just keep on trying LJ, digging out about his parent or his other relatives, even to the other world I don't care..., he just can't popped out from no where after two years had been missing, do your magic, I will try to asked the people that who might knew him after I have done with the urgency, I need to go some where else to collected the evidence, hope is still there and if Zhu Hong asked about my where about or something else you now what to answer right. Oh.... I need your help on this one, make it work again LJ and you will have your extra bonus this month, I needed it work before I came back from the crime scene" said Zhao Yunlan while took out his cellphone that already had been apart after the accident, he take out the SIM card then put the rest of the broken cellphone on LJ working table.