CHAPTER 18

Happy Reading Guys.....

After received the call from Peng Guanying, Zhao Yunlan took out a folded navy blue colour sling bag from his inner left leather jacket, he pulled the zipper down to open the sling bag to put the evidence inside and then pulled the zipper up to close the sling bag. slung the bag over his shoulder in hurried, he walked toward his motorcycle that was parked near the mangrove tree, he sit on it then kicked the stand and turned on the engine.

Turned the motorcycle to the opposite way, he raising the speed by accelerated the gear and speeding away heading to the Dragon City Forensic Services. This time he can't afford to lose the evidence again, mostly the whole time while he speeding on the way, he always looked at to the rear view mirrow either the left or right side of the rear view mirror to find out if there somebody might be stalked or followed him.

It takes him the whole focus on the way until he make it entered the Dragon City Forensic Services parking lot, after on the entrance gate he need to showed his badge first to the gate keeper before allowed to entering the building.

Parked his motorcycle on the basement, Zhao Yunlan walked in wide strides hurriedly walking up the staircase, sometimes he take two stairs at once while running up.

Open the glass door right in front of him he step into the long corridor that welcome him in white colour painted on the entire walls.

"Man..., this forensic services building look like the same as the hospital, all in white, why these days all I saw was always this white colour.." Zhao Yunlan mumbling while walking down the the corridor.

He looking at the signs that was hanged from the ceiling try to looking for the right way where he supposed to go.

This is his first time come to the DCFS, he never get entangles with other people beside his team colleagues, all of the evidences from the previous cases is always taken care by LJ as he trusted him to do the job, after all he feel that he didn't have to come here in person just to bring the evidence all along except for this case, yes..., this is the very first case that made him come personally to take care of the evidence by himself also the first time he ever feel being so attached to the victim, is not like the previous cases he had worked on he didn't feel any sympathy toward his clients, he also feel that of course.., but this case it just different, he didn't know why but he wanted to do it personally and there's an urged inside his heart that tell him to do so.

After taking like forever for him walking down the corridor, finally at last near the end of the corridor there's a sign that lead Zhao Yunlan to the big wide room, the whole room as like as the corridor before also painted with the same white colour, the different is there's a picture hanging on each side of the wall, the room itself fulled with people some of them wears casual clothes and the rest of it in white suit moving around here and there, talking and yelling and sometimes running busying themselves with their daily activities.

"White painted wall., white suit.., such a hectic situation, why am I feeling like I am at the hospital again.., what's wrong with my brain.." Zhao Yunlan murmured.

Looking around the wide room making he feel losted.

I supposed to give the evidence ASAP to find out who the perpetrator is, but now here I am standing here like a lost puppy.

"This building is so damned huge, where am I supposed to go exactly? directly to the lab or have to meet the laboratorian first, but which way.." mumbled Zhao Yunlan while walking forward around many people looking for the sign that can help him.

"I should asked LJ before.., now I felt like being Shen Wei, getting lost in some unknown place and no one would help me.." murmured Zhao Yunlan while standing in the middle of the way before he feel his shoulder being tap lightly.