CHAPTER 14

Happy Reading Guys.....

"How is your day xiao Wei? hmm.... hm.... don't make that face to me..., is not working on me and you know that.." said doctor Liu Hai Kuan after opened the door and walking inside the room directly then standing beside the IV drip hanger and checked on the IV drip, meanwhile doctor Yang lazily laying down on the couch.

"Kuan gege..., when I am going to be released?, Is so boring here... " whined Shen Wei while pouting his lips.

"Not until my observation is done xiao Wei...." said doctor Liu Hai Kuan hold on Shen Wei wrist and check on his pulse while looked at his handwatch counting Shen Wei heart beats to make sure his heart on normal condition.

"But I bored to dead hereee.... can I at least go outside, to the hospital park, or please get me a laptop I got so many things to do, my work has been abandoned lately Kuan gege..., Yang gege...,  said something will you! or get your lazy ass out of my room!" shouted Shen Wei sulking now.

"So... sulking boy.., looks like you are getting better now, and my ass won't get out Shen Wei, is always there and meant to be only for you" teased doctor Yang.

"Pervert! Shameless! I can't believed there a doctor breathing and living and talked shamelessly like you are Yang gege..." said Shen Wei directly.

"Why..?  sulking boy.., you get curious and wanna try? I am all set and ready" said doctor Yang winked to Shen Wei who is now his face is red cherry no one know either is angry or really shy because of doctor Yang words.

"Xiao Wei, don't talk to me about your work, I know your Ying gege is more than capable to handle it and you realized that too isn't? he is after all a heir of Pengyue company and anytime he able to take over his dad job as a CEO there" said doctor Liu Hai Kuan.

"I already told Ying gege about it Kuan gege..., but Ying gege insisted being my PA he is so damn stubborn" Shen Wei sighs.

"Like you are not xiao Wei..., you even wayyy stubborn than Guanying, but you knew why the reason right, Guanying care and love you so much xiao Wei he rather be with you as your PA than being a CEO in his own company" said Liu Hai kuan checking on Shen Wei swollen ankle.

"Is fine if you want to go refreshing at hospital park but.., you need someone to accompany you xiao Wei and remember only one hour and no more than that or you will be in this room for the rest of your life until I finished with the observation. I will changed your elastic bandage first then you need to eat your lunch after that you are permitted to go to the hospital park only with medical staff" said Liu Hai Kuan sternly.

"Medical staff? but how can I find one Kuan gege, obviously you making it hard for me..." said Shen Wei pouted.

"If you feel uncomfortable with others, I can accompany you sulking boy, but on one condition..." said doctor Yang while sitting up smirking.

"Yang gege..., I always have a bad feeling when you smirking like that, what the condition?" asked Shen Wei.

"Go out and date with me after you got permission to released from Kuan ge..." said doctor Yang grinned widely.

"Hell Nooo.....!!" shouted Shen Wei quick with widen eyes.

"Then you can forget the idea having fun in the park sulking boy..." said doctor Yang while cross his arms in front of his chest.

"Kuan gege.... I have been bullied right in front of you but you didn't said anything, Yang gege is your subordinate right, please tell him to accompany me Kuan gege..." begged Shen Wei making his 'unresistible' puppy eyes.