CHAPTER 4

Today i probably make a double update since i think i can't make an update at friday, but is not a promised okayyy... :) let see then...

 happy reading.....

Three hours before...

Drrttt.... drrtttt.... the sound of the cellphone vibrated can be heard in the living room.

Walking slowly toward the small table where he putted his cellphone, Zhao Yunlan looked at the caller ID that appears on his cellphone screen.

'Old Man' that word appeared in his cellphone screen. Furrowed his brow he wonder why recently his dad called him a lot.

"Yes dad... what's up?" asked Zhao Yunlan speaking on his cellphone.

"Yunlan.... I forgot that the SID had an invitation for Charity Event tonight, the headquarter is been so damn busy since weeks ago that I myself had to stucked here, we even have a joined case that was along times ago had been on pending, because of that i needed you to go to the Charity Event as the representative from the SID.

"Are you kidding me dad? You know me.... I hate party...." Said Zhao Yunlan laying down on the couch, while put his both legs up on the table without removed the shoes that he weared. And why me? there's a lot of higher up there that more suitable to go there than me. I am working at SID branch anyway" said Zhao Yunlan sighing.

"Son.... wether you working in the branch or the headquarter, you are part of the SID, and in this case you are the Chief so you have to!" command Zhao Xinci.

"Don't asked so much questions, I already got a headache here, could you please give me some piece of mind..., move you lazy ass and get prepare for the event, is Charity Event Yunlan not just ordinary party, and every year SID always participated, you can take Da Qing or you clingy girlfriend if you wanted, behave there and one more thing, wear proper and decent clothes will you.... I know you hate it the most when wearing suit but you are representing SID in there and son.... you are obviously look extremely good and handsome in that. Lots of ladies or maybe young men will falled for you in instance." Said Zhao Xinci praised Zhao Yunlan.

"Alright.... alright.... dad, I know that I am a handsome man, you don't have to tell me or praised me about how I look, I am gonna go there like you wished but is not gonna be long dad..." warned Zhao Yunlan.

"You are so fulled of yourself.... just have some fun Yunlan.... go get some new friends and to know other.... don't just stucked yourself with working all the times, maybe you will find your lifetime confidant there..." said Zhao Xinci encouraging the only son he have.

"You know that I already have hong dad.... and we supposed to have a date tonight on her favorite place, now it seem ruined again, and she will definitely get angry.... again.... is quite a long time before we both have time to going out, i hope she will understand.... anyway why you always nagging me to find other, I thought you like seeing me marry soon" whined Zhao Yunlan.

"Yunlan... I am nagging you is only for your own good. But if you really sure and happy with your choice, I wouldn't interfering anymore. Is your life, you are the one who will go through it, all I can do is give you some advices and hope the best things for you, as a father I just wanted to see you happy and well to go through this life son, nothing else matter" said Zhao Xinci sighing.

"Okay dad.... I got it.... geez.... tonight you sound like a machine gun, you are sure talking so much. I loved you old man, I really wished we can talked through the whole night but as you know, I need to go prepare and be presentable in the Charity Event.... right dad... " said Zhao Yunlan.