CHAPTER 2

Zhao Yunlan: '....'

Are they joking with me... this letter looks like just an obsession letter from lover, sound like an unrequited love... why should I involved with other people love life? Mine if already a headache one.

"When and where you got this letter?" Asked Zhao Yunlan

"About couple week ago...  is wrapped in little box with blue ribbon on top of it and already placed in Shen Wei working desk in the early morning, is the same day with Shen Wei birthday so we thought is a present from someone here, all the employees know about his birthday and it happened often that they give him a present, so we thought it is common and usual present like before, but when Shen Wei open it, well.... that what inside the box." Said Peng Guanying pointing out the letter on Zhao Yunlan hand.

"Where's the box right now, do you still kept it?" asked Zhao Yunlan looking at Peng Guanying.

"Yes, I'll get it for you" said Peng Guanying while walking toward the small desk that places in the corner of the room, soon he opened the top drawer and carried out a little box with light brown colour and give it to Zhao Yunlan.

While standing Zhao Yunlan open the box beforehand he take on the gloves first from his pant pocket, there's a blue ribbon inside the box, he observed the fabric and the box carefully. There no name, no card or any clue who is send it.

" I am gonna take this for further investigation" said Zhao Yunlan while holding the box and closed the lid, "ooh... and the envelope and letter too, is an evidence" he said while put all the things in the plactic bag that he brought.

Well...is a formality that I have to do in the good name of SID.

"Do you know who's the one put the 'present' in your desk Shen Wei ?" Zhao Yunlan ask Shen Wei while looked at him who is now furrowed his brow again.

"One thing that you should know Chief Zhao, we're not that close and as long as I know, I never asked you like Ying gege here to called me with only my name, you got it Chief! said Shen Wei with stern voice.

looks like an angel and cute like a bunny but he is surely like a demon in disguised. "As you wish Mr. Shen...." said Zhao Yunlan walking back to where he sit before," is there any CCTV around here?" he ask while looking around Shen Wei office room but he can't find any of it.

"Not in Shen Wei room Zhao Yunlan, he doesn't like it, he feel like being watched in his own room, Shen Wei uncomfortable with it even I told him over and over again is all for his safety, but we do have CCTV in the entrance and other room also the exit door for the company safetiness." Said Peng Guanying.

"How about the corridor? From the common and private elevator to Mr. Shen Wei room, is any CCTV attached? Zhao Yunlan asked again.

"None Zhao Yunlan, the whole floor where Shen Wei resided there none." Peng Guanying answering the question make a hopeless face and sighing.

"Okay... then I will need all the recorded CCTV from the past month right away, the soon we checked it the better." Explained Zhao Yunlan.

Pulled out his phone from his right pant pocket, Peng Guanying dialed a number, "quick send all the recorded CCTV to Mr. Shen room" he said.

"And how about the car that you mention before, what happened exactly?" Asked Zhao Yunlan.

While putting his phone back inside his pant, Peng Guanying sighes looking at Shen Wei, "He has an 'accident' a week after received the letter, I have told him never to ride the car alone, but he is so damn stubborn himself " said Peng Guanying with worried voice.