CHAPTER 26

Happy Reading Guys.....

At Liushen hospital

A man wearing a black coat paired with the black jeans walking slowly along the corridor, the way he walked although with wide strides but each steps that he took looks so light and steady, his face were covered with black mask, while walking heading to his destination, he humming faintly with a cheery mood, like he wanted to let out all the feeling that he felt inside his heart, his 'boss' will definitely please with what just he had heard earlier. He walked straightly to the room number 701.

Standing right outside the room number 701, he halted his step before grabbed the doorknob then turned it to the right side, but before he able to push the door to open it, there someone suddenly approached him in quick steps.

"Excuse me Sir?! Good morning, I am sorry to hold you up, but may i know what your business with the patient at number 701?" asked the nurse.

"The patient is my friend, i heard that he have to stayed here for a while, i should have visited him before but since i have a tight schedules, i can only managed now.." said the masked man.

"Sorry Sir, but since the patient under the specific treatment and it also classified case of treatment as well, we can't just let someone come to meet him, can i have your ID please, is the procedure in here if someone wanted to visit him, is the regulation from the hospital management specially toward this patient, i hope you don't mind" said the nurse again.

"Why this hospital have a complicated and an unusual regulation? I just wanted to visit my friend, right now i didn't bring my ID since I come here hastily, can you help me out just for this one time, to let me in for a second? I really need to meet him.." explained the mask man again.

"Sorry Sir, is already the regulation, without an ID you can't get in, or else my job here at risk.." said the nurse firmly.

The man hesitating for a while, looks like thinking of something before he look at the nurse that standing blocking his way to get inside the room.

"Then how about you came along with me, is that will do? You can watch me if you scare that something might be happen.." said the man ensuring.

"I am sorry sir, even if i accompany you to get inside, still I need your ID for precaution.." said the nurse looking back at the man.

"How can be this hospital have such a ridiculous regulation?! it doesn't make sense at all.." said the man while looking at the nurse.

Sensing that the man in front of him didn't trust what she said about the hospital special regulation toward the patient, the nurse just sighing before said another words.

"Sir, i am just doing my job properly, it is what it is, if you didn't believed me then there's nothing i can do, if you wanted you can file a complain or i will help you out arrange a meeting with the hospital management.." said the nurse.

"No need for that.., I will get back soon, to get my ID.. also, make a complained for your attitude.." said the man while staring deeply at the nurse before he walked away.

Damn it..., it so close, if only I can managed to get in, everything will be more easy, now I have to think another way out...

The man just cursing inside his head while walking toward the elevator, not for long he stepped inside the opened elevator and pushed on G button indicated as the Ground level.

"Doesn't matter.., this is more like a challenge to me, looks like he is surrounded and protected by SID, even the hospital making such a rule, but I will definitely get him either life or death.." he murmured inside the elevator.