CHAPTER 21

Happy Reading Guys.....

Peng Guanying just froze sitting on the couch before his brain cell work again after having a loading time moment.

"Zhao Yunlan..! let Ye Zun didi go...., what the hell are you doing! You will make him out of breath!" shouted Peng Guanying while moving forward and gripped on Zhao Yunlan right hand try to pulled it off from doctor Lie Ye Zun neck.

"I had warned him already Guanying! still he speaking around and around making my headache become worsen, I had told him to talk directly to the point but he didn't listened at all, why do I have to meet such an annoying brat..." whined Zhao Yunlan while let go of his right hand gaze at the gasping Ye Zun.

"Served you right..!" said Zhao Yunlan while moved back to where he sit grabbed a sushi and eat it in one go.

Meanwhile doctor Lie Ye Zun try to sitting up with the help of Peng Guanying, while his left hand caressing his neck gently.

"You are so mean Yunlan gege..! how come a police officer assaulted a good citizen just because speaking the truth..." said doctor Lie Ye Zun pouting.

"Stop your nonsense or next time is not your neck that I am gonna strangle!" shouted Zhao Yunlan.

"Fine..! meanie brother! Guanying gege, my baby is my car.." explained doctor Lie Ye Zun pouted.

Cute.....

So..., when you mention about a baby you mean is your car? I thought is a baby..., a real baby Ye Zun didi, next time please speak more specific okay..." said Peng Guanying gently while walking back to the couch where he was sitted before and still standing up.

"Okay Guanying gege, next time I will talk to you with an ordinary way as people used to, not that it meant that I am a weird person but I used to talked that way.." explained doctor Lie Ye Zun.

"Anyway can I see the crime scene? I need to find or maybe collect the evidence if I found one and I have get back to DCFS soon, by the way on the outside I already checked on your apartment alarm system and the safety box before I rang the bell but there's no clue of being tampered, so I think either the person who broke in the apartment might knew about the safety code, or the person is a professional one and clever, or perhaps the person have another way in, but it just my assumption only, I am not a police officer anyway.." said doctor Lie Ye Zun shrugging his shoulder.

"That's such a different kind of conclusion but maybe can be considered doctor Lie, now you talking with your brain, you can just go up stairs followed the staircase doctor Lie, and then right in front of you there's a bedroom, that's your crime scene, hope you won't be long because I also have something else to ask you" said Zhao Yunlan while pointing out the staircase to doctor Lie Ye Zun.

"It depend Yunlan gege, whether is gonna take times or not but I am gonna do as fast as i could.." stated doctor Lie Ye Zun while walking upstairs.

"So..., what you think Guanying? about doctor Lie?" asked Zhao Yunlan leaning his back again while looked at Peng Guanying.

"Beside he have the same face with Shen Wei and the cute pout, the rest is all different, can you find out who is the real he Zhao Yunlan?" asked Peng Guanying looking back at Zhao Yunlan.

"It can't be two people that never meet in their entire life or living at separated place have the same face like they were twin, is hard to believed, but it happened right now and it real, if you didn't met him in DCFS we never knew that there's someone out there who have a looks exactly like Shen Wei didi.." said Peng Guanying.

"That's why I told doctor Lie that I need to ask him something after he finished examinate the crime scene, we can asked him about his family as the starting point, tomorrow I am gonna asked my team colleagues to find out about doctor Lie, don't worry Guanying, we will find out the truth" said Zhao Yunlan confidently.