CHAPTER 19

Happy Reading Guys....

Walking while being dragged by the young doctor that have the same face as Shen Wei from behind Zhao Yunlan studying his features.

Doctor Lie height seem like equal with Shen Wei, they are have the same height, there is really not much can differensiated between doctor Lie and Shen Wei, unless if someone really take their times to look at between both of them when they stood up together, they will notice that Shen Wei body is little bit slimmer than doctor Lie, also sometimes Shen Wei wearing a glasses while doctor Lie absolutely not, the obvious different between both of them is the hair, one is short cutted and other have a longer hair and had been tied up in pony tail style altought both of them have the same hair colour.

How can two young man have the same face like they were twin? when i know one of them didn't have any sibling at all..., is it even possible? , this is confusing... and seem like they haven't encounter each other yet.....

But they both actually have a different characteristic, basically Shen Wei is an aloof, shy and introverted person, bold one it is but naive as Zhao Yunlan know but somehow he find it cute and adorable when Shen Wei blushing shyly, meanwhile doctor Lie like the opposite of Shen Wei, an extrovert, mischievous, bright and bold but in different way, flirty it is, he said anything whatever inside his mind while Shen Wei is more like keeping and hiding what he thought for himself.

Both of them have only one same thing in common that can Zhao Yunlan recognized for the moment, smart..., both of them have a smart and genius brain although it irritating him how the way they both talked and acted toward him, more or less just the same, somehow he found it unbelievable.

Should I investigate about this young doctor? but my head now is nearly cracked only for Shen Wei case.....

"Yunlan gege..., what are you thinking about, you nearly bumped to me, is not like I didn't like it when you bumped to me, obviously I am really glad can have you in my arm or literally on my back soon if i didn't turned back, but honestly I didn't do any PDA you know.." said doctor Lie Ye Zun while looking at Zhao Yunlan when he already halted his step in the parking lot turned his back facing Zhao Yunlan by now but Zhao Yunlan still moving forward in his own thought nearly bumped at doctor Lie after he released his grasped on Zhao Yunlan wrist couple minutes ago.

"Oh.. nothing..., not really an important matter, anyway doctor Lie, I need to go know, I still have an appointment with my friend, if you have the result please contact me fast even in the middle of the night is okay, the result is important for me to catch the perpetrator.." said Zhao Yunlan.

"Okay Yunlan gege, you can counted on me. Don't blame me if I disturbing your hot night, but if you haven't then I can come to your place help you warm up a little in this chilled night.." teased doctor Lie while turned back and started walking toward his car.

"Do you need a ride Yunlan gege? I can take you everywhere you wanna go with my sweet heart here" said doctor Lie while pointing out the white sport car beside him with proud plastered on his face.