CHAPTER 1

Present...

"Good Morning Sir, you have a meeting at 09.00 AM this morning, at 14.00 AM you have an appointment with Mr. Zhu Liang about the deal and investment in their company, and at 19.00 PM there is a Charity Event at Shen Ying International Hotel. That's all for today schedule Sir, is there anything else that you need before I go back Sir?" asked Peng Guanying.

Didn't have any replied from his bos, Peng Guanying gaze at Shen Wei, and what Shen Wei looks now is make him wanted to pinch Shen Wei cheeks.

"Ying gege... I already said to you over and over again, is alright if you insist to call me Sir in the office, but don't call me Sir while we are alone, you never listen to me, you know that I am didn't like it and not comfortable with it." said Shen Wei pouting his lips.

"Okay..okay... don't get mad at me now Shen Wei , because you look more beautiful when you get mad you know..." teased Peng Guanying, and he quickly running away before Shen Wei gonna yell and throw something to him again just like before, he need to save his ass you know, because when Shen Wei really mad, you don't wanna know what will he capable of.

Yes, Shen Wei hate it when people always said that he is beautiful.

"For God sake, are they blind? I am obviously a man, how can a man being beautiful? they all definitely need to check their eyes to a doctor" Shen Wei sulking and mumbling alone, he begin to take all the documents and the report that's necessary for the meeting this morning, to check and read it before going to the meeting and some times he make some notes of it if necessary.

"For God sake, are they blind? I am obviously a man, how can a man being beautiful? they all  definitely need to check their eyes to a doctor" Shen Wei sulking and mumbling alone, he begin to take all the documents and the report that's necessary ...

lucky for Peng Guanying, because the day before, he already prepared everything and put it on Shen Wei desk, if not... his ass gonna be in trouble for sure...

"Ying gege... I am sorry to asked this but is it necessary about asking SID for help? Are you even sure that any one of them will come? They are SID not an usual police officer, they have their own league and.... on the other hand what had happened weeks ago is just a minor issue, is not like someone will do me harm and you know that I didn't like my private life become a public consume" said Shen Wei while walking back together with Peng Guanying to his office after finished their meeting, entering his office room he turned his head slightly and look at to Peng Guanying, gaze to Peng Guanying to sit while he sit down on the black couch laying back his head, he take out his spectacles put it aside and start closing his eyes he sighed and think about what had happened weeks ago

is it really necessary to ask SID help for this? as I heard they even have an arrogant and grumpy Chief. But I can't declined Ying gege request either. What a headache.

"Shen Wei didi, for what that had happened weeks ago, I am quite sure that you need their help, I know that you are not comfortable with peoples, and even didn't bother to make friend with them neither having a common conversation, but we don't have any choices here Shen Wei. I insist in that, I already contact SID as your Kuan gege suggested, they said they need approval from their Chief first and then the higher up, but they soon will give us the answer." Said Peng Guanying looking at Shen Wei.