Chapter Nineteen

"Sebastian!"

"Sebastian!" Arielle called out before he finally woke up.

She looked at him as he locked eyes with her and pulled her close immediately.

His body was covered in cold sweat and his skin had paled.

He pulled her closer and he tightened his hold on the hoodie she wore.

"Arielle?" Sebastian called out, his voice shaky as he felt his breath return to normal as he listened to the beat of her heart.

"I'm right here Seb." Arielle assured, "Did you have a bad dream?"

He shook his head and she took it as a sign to not press more onto the matter.

Slowly, she scooted herself onto his side of the bed and propped herself against the headpiece of the bed.

Sebastian's head rested on her chest and she stroked her hand through his hair, letting him calm down.

Despite him not saying it often, she knew he loved being comforted.

"Sleep, I'm comfortable just like this." She whispered as she ran her hands softly on his back.

With that, Sebastian slowly fell back to sleep in the warmth and security of Arielle's arms.

•••

"Are you up?" Arielle asked, looking down at Sebastian whose eyes had fluttered open.

She was always jealous of his long lashes; it wasn't like he was the one who curled and put mascara on every day but his thick, long lashes made her envy their natural look.

He looked up at her and smiled.

Arielle, his angel.

As always, she looked stunning with her messy hair and the faint freckles that dusted her cheeks.

"Pretty boy." Arielle muttered as she smiled back at him, "Get up and get ready, I'll make you breakfast and pack it so you can take it to go."

Sebastian shook his head, "I'll have breakfast with you at home today."

Arielle's eyes lit up as she pushed him off and got off the bed, "Then wake up! It's been so long!"

Sebastian groaned, still tired from his cold sweat last night before breaking into a chuckle, "Give me a kiss first."

He took in her innocence as she pouted, "No, your breath smells bad."

He shrugged at her joke and pulled her back on top of him before giving her a kiss.

"You don't even care." He reminded her, causing her laughter to fill the room.

Quickly, he pulled the blanket over them and grinned, "Now, you're really stuck with me and my bad breath."

After giving him another peck, she struggled her way out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take care of business.

"You know, I do care but I just don't mind it because it's you Seb." Arielle smiled, "Anyone else and I would've gone mad already."

She looked into the mirror as she brushed her teeth and felt Sebastian's strong arms wrap around her.

"Are you saying you would let another man offer to kiss you after he wakes up next to you?" Sebastian questioned as he cocked an eyebrow up.

Arielle shrugged and smirked before she felt Sebastian's lips on her neck.

She moved her neck and rinsed her mouth before turning around to hug him back, "Nope, now go brush your teeth before I consider it!"