Chapter Twenty-Five

Fidgeting with her hands, Arielle let a slight anxious smile out as she found herself sitting in the lounge.

Despite wanting to know what was going on, the men had told her that they were following their strict protocol they had set in place if Arielle were to ever visit on her own, as they were attempting to locate Sebastian.

"Would you like some coffee?" Adam offered, handing her a small Styrofoam cup.

Not having the heart to refuse it, Arielle gladly accepted it despite knowing the affects it had on her anxiety.

Even know what coffee did to her, she still had a cup or two when she was anxious because of a habit she had never fully broke.

It wasn't that coffee had an affect on her but the psychological idea that it would keep her awake and focused in her eyes, seemed to outweigh her heightened anxiety.

She took a sip before setting it on the table in front of her, "So, what's it like working for Sebastian?"

Arielle was careful with her words to not tear down too much of Sebastian's dangerous image. Though, she knew very well that Sebastian was good enough to uphold that on his own the moment he came back.

After all, she was the only one who could attest to his kind and sweet side.

The room seemed to get more quiet as all the eyes stayed on Arielle, "Oh, come on. I'm no where near as scary as Sebastian. Did you expect me to be like a dark mistress who goes around shooting people that get her the wrong coffee or something?"

She watched as her joke cracked a smile on some faces.

"No, you're even better that what we thought you were." A voice spoke before getting elbowed in the lower rib-cage, "Ow Riley! That fucking hurt."

Arielle chuckled before another voice spoke up, "What he meant to say was, we heard all good things about you but you just seem so much nicer that we expected."

"And prettier too!" Someone else added.

"If boss caught you saying that, you'd be dead meat."

"Please, you guys are too much." Arielle smiled, "Thank you for all your compliments, trust me I won't let Sebastian hurt anyone over a measly comment like that."

The men immediately grinned at the statement, "You know Miss, I know you're worried right now but I'm sure Sebastian is fine. He is trained to protect himself and will be armed with at least something. Please don't beat yourself up over worrying."

Arielle smiled sadly at the thought to his men worrying for her.

However, the last thing she wanted was for anyone to worry about her.

"I'm alright," She replied, "Thank you for being worried about me, that's such a sweet gesture I take to heart."

Before anyone could reply to her, Arielle immediately grabbed her phone at the sound of it ringing.

"Excuse me." Arielle whispered before standing up and making her way to the walkway that led out of the lounge. She hadn't bothered looking at the caller ID at the thought of it might being Sebastian, "Arielle? This is Zach. Zach Larson?"

Arielle sighed but quickly replied, "Yes, this is Arielle. Did you find any information on Sebastian?"

Zach stayed silent before speaking, "Actually, can you please make your way back to the office?"

"Zach is he okay?" Arielle asked, getting more worried at the avoidance of her answer.

"Please Ms. Arielle, I'll see to you at the lobby."