Chapter Thirty-Two

Arielle glared at the men who had tossed her back into the empty room she was originally in as they closed the door.

She eyed the paper bag as she heard the lock on the door click.

"Of course it only locked from the outside." She thought as she made her way away from the door.

Zach's betrayal was one that took Arielle off-guard in a way.

She had sensed Sebastian was suspicious of him but never did she think Zach would go this far.

However, through their entire short-lived conversation, she couldn't get Zach's words out of her mind.

"I wonder if Sebastian is losing his mind looking for you right now."

"Or if he's even bothered to look for you at all."

Sebastian was back.

Arielle couldn't help but feel comfort knowing he had returned.

She had no doubt that he would find her, after all if she couldn't trust him, what did that make of the foundation of their relationship?

Arielle looked at the metal ring on her finger and she twisted it around.

She needed to find a way out of here.

Sebastian would find her no matter where she is, but she needed to first attempt to help herself instead of waiting it out for a man.

After all, he would want the same.

It was a small room made of concrete walls and a barred window.

The small twin side bed in the corner and the roped cut from Arielle earlier seemed to be the only furniture throughout the entire room.

Light barely made it's way in but the still, the brown bag stood out.

She wasn't going to wear the garments in the bag; Arielle had more pride than that.

It was more than just her own dignity.

She had promised the day she was sure about Sebastian that she was all his, just as he was all hers.

It was wrong of her to willingly dress herself in such clothes for eyes other than Sebastian's in her mind.

Arielle made her way over to the bed as she laid down, tired over the events that had transpired earlier.

Her wrists were sore and the feeling of being slapped wasn't something that necessarily felt pleasant.

Though having no way to tell, much time hadn't passed when two men entered her room.

"You haven't changed yet?" One of them grunted, picking up the lingerie and throwing it on the bed.

Arielle watched warily as the other closed the door.

She stayed silent.

"You heard the options he gave you." The other reminded her as he walked closer to her.

She struggled as the man pinned her down.

Between the two of them versus her, she was both outnumbered in strength and power.

She thrashed around, kicking the man who had taken it upon him to try and remove the tank top they had forced her to change into.

"You bitch." The man barked as her reached into his pocket to pull out a switch blade.

He smirked as he made his way closer as the other man exerted more force to pin her arm down, using his knee to kneel on her legs.

She felt the cold, blunt edge of the knife begin to glide across the side of her top as she still struggled.