Chapter Three

The day at the mall was a pretty dull time. The two girls didn't run into any trouble which was surprising. They tend to be a danger magnet when they are together. Annabella had to be signed up for school so that is what the girls did before heading back to the estate.

The process wasn't that long as they had expected it to be and Annabella would begin school on the following Monday. They had already picked up the school supplies sh would need while they were at the mall, so she was good to go.

The next day was a slow, boring one. Annabella and Isabella both decided to stay in and watch movies all day long as they needed to unwind before school the next day. By the time morning came, they were still in the theatre room asleep. Neither girl had the energy to move the night before so they made the decision to stay there instead of moving to their rooms.

Isabella's alarm had gone off first, waking both girls up. Both of them had been startled, and could not go back to sleep so they headed their separate ways to get ready for the day.

Annabella had chosen black skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, and some vans for her outfit. She curled the ends of her long dark brown hair and did a simple makeup look consisting of mascara and lip gloss. Once she had deemed herself ready, she went downstairs into the kitchen to grab an apple for breakfast. She was nervous and knew she wouldn't be able to handle a big breakfast.

Annabella had waited for Isabella for almost 20 minutes before choosing to go ahead and leave as she didn't want to be late on her first day. Arriving at the school, Annabella could feel the stares before she had even gotten out of the car.

The stares intensified as she got out of the car and walked to the entrance. She guessed they were staring at her tattoos that were showing. She had a tarot card on her left forearm, a snake wrapped around her right wrist, and a date in roman numerals on her collarbone. Or it could have been the fact she was a new kid.

She made her way to the office ignoring the stares and was greeted by an elderly woman. She had seemed nice, so Annabella decided to be nice to her as it might come in handy in the future.

"Hi, my name is Annabella Rose. I am new here and was told to get a slip for the teachers to sign and my locker number from the office." She said while smiling sweetly.

"Of course. If you would give me a minute honey, I will have everything that you need." The elderly woman replied while returning the smile. She turned around and went through some drawers before finding what she needed and gave it to Annabella.

"There you go! Now do you need someone to show you around the school? It is quite big and I don't want you to get lost. Oh, and you can call me Mrs. Riviera." The woman, now known as Mrs. Riviera, asked.

"No thank you, my friend Isabella Rossi is going to be showing me around." Annabella told her as she began to walk away. "Have a nice day Mrs. Riviera."

"You too honey."

Annabella walked out and immediately saw Isabella leaning against the lockers that lined the halls for what seemed to be forever.

"Hey Isa. I got my stuff. Are you ready to head to class?" Annabella asked as they had the first three periods of the day with each other. Isabella nodded and both girls were on their way. While walking down the hall, the sea of students parted and it had become quiet. Isabella, realizing what was happening, pulled Annabella to the side as well.

A group of 4 boys were walking down the hallway and had a dangerous aura surrounding them. People seemed to be afraid of the boys and never looked them in the eyes.

Annabella was clueless of why everyone was acting this way. She didn't sense the danger surrounding them and looked towards them. When she saw them, she was shocked. The 4 boys were gorgeous, but what had stunned her the most was the fact that one of them looked like the male version of her.

She quickly shook it off as they passed through the hallway and everything went back to normal. Her and Isabella resumed walking to their first period.

Entering the classroom, Annabella went up to the teacher and gave him the slip. He made her introduce herself to the class and sent her to sit in a chair towards the back of the class. Annabella was lost in her thoughts of why the teenager looked just like her. To her knowledge she had no relatives in Italy.

The bell had already rung when the door swung open, breaking Annabella out of her thoughts, and a certain boy walked in.