Chapter Twenty-Two

Annabella woke up surrounded by warmth. She smiled and snuggled back into the covers when she remembered that her covers were never this warm. She looked around and saw her brothers all sleeping around her. Annabela started laughing quietly when she saw Alessandro and Angelo on top of each other and Alessio cuddling with Armani. She went to grab her phone to take some pics for blackmail. She was always looking for opportunities to have something over someone. It determined who had more power.

Annabella shook her head. Why would she ever let them sleep in her room? Thinking back at it, she had cried last night after they caught her sneaking back into the house. That isn't normal for her unless....

She sat straight up and yelled for the boys to get out. They all looked at her like she was crazy. If only they knew. Once they were out, She threw her off her cover. Lucky her. Annabella had gotten her monthly visit from Aunt Flo.. Now most people would get really emotional. Always snapping at people or anything out of the normal for them. With Annabella, she would get really sweet and caring. She wanted to be held and babied.

Not anything like she normally was. 'That explains last night' Annbella thought bitterly to herself. She had decided to take a shower before she went to get something to eat. As she went to go into the bathroom and look for some pads or tampons, she realized she did not have any. Annabella began to panic because of this. She pulled out her phone. Adriano and Dad are no goes because they were at work. Alessio was a possibility because he did not have a shift at whatever hospital he worked at that day. The triplets probably would be really embarrassed and not do it and her twin wouldn't do it either. She knew that her only choice was to text Alessio and ask him.

She messaged him and explained everything to him. He quickly agreed and also asked her if she wanted any snacks. Once she had gotten everything sorted, she could take a bath. She started the water and relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he had gotten the text of what his sister needed, Alessio got dressed and went to the front to wait for Armani since he also needed something from the store. The other boys were so immature sometimes.

When Armani showed up, they headed out to the car. It was quiet at first with just the radio as background sound. Alessio could tell something was bothering Armani. He was never that quiet. It must be something huge if he was acting like this. The last time he acted like that was when he found out about Annabella. It took a huge toll on him, finding out you had a twin that someone kidnapped from your family.

"Hey, what's wrong? You are never this quiet," Alessio asked him softly. Armani looked over at him and his eyes started to water. He looked so vulnerable in that moment, which rarely happened unless he was with Annabella.

"Something has happened to her. Worse than we think. She flinches at everyones touch, but mainly guys. She always has all exits in her sight, never has her back to anyone, and always knows when someone is coming up behind her if she does. No normal person does that. Not even most mafia members. I just want her to let us in and help her heal," He whimpers out with tears pouring down his face.

Alessio's heart ached for his youngest brother. He hated when any of his siblings were in any type of pain. He wished he could take it all away from them and burden himself with it all. Alessio pulled the car over to the side of the road and reached over the console to hug him. "I know, I know. I feel the same way Mani. There is nothing we can do but get her to trust us. Now let's get back on the road to the store. You can pick out some junk food and candy while I go get the girly things. Heck we can all have a movie day with her so buy tons of junk food and popcorn." He told Armani after he stopped crying.

Armani smiled at him and thanked him for allowing him to get that off of his chest. Alessio just hoped she would let them in, because they could not lose her again. It would break them.