Chapter Sixteen

The house was beautiful. Whoever had decorated it had great taste. The boys were walking a little slower than they normally would because Annabella was on crutches and she was looking around at everything.

Adriano, Stefano, and Antonio went off to different places to do their own things. Alessio, Angelo, Alessandro and Armani stayed back with Annabella to show her around the house. They were excited to show her the bedroom that was now her's.

Alessio began the tour by leading everyone into a giant kitchen. The counters were covered in white granite. The entire kitchen was a mess though. Bowls, pots and pan covered every surface from when Alessandro was trying to find new recipes that Annabella might have liked to eat.

"Sorry for the mess. I was cooking and I don't allow the maids to clean the kitchen after I have used it." Alessandro apologized to Annabella while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. She just smiled and reassured him that it was okay, even though she was itching to clean it up. Her upbringing had been rooted deep within her and she didn't even think she would ever fully escape her past.

After they got done with the kitchen, they ventured into the living room. It was a spacious area with pictures of the boys in sports uniforms along the walls. They had leather couches and a giant flat screen television. One done there, they showed her where Adriano and Stefano's downstairs offices were.

"You can always come into these offices as long as you knock. You aren't allowed to go into the upstairs unless one of them calls for you." Alessio said seriously. Annabella nodded, although she was confused as to why they would need two offices. The tour continued and eventually they made it to the stairs.

"We don't have an elevator, so one of us will have to carry you up and down until your leg heals." Armani told her while getting ready to pick her up. She agreed and allowed him to do so. When they reached the top of the stairs, she got put down and Angelo handed her the crutches she needed to get around with.

"Thanks."

"It was no problem, no let's go show you the bedrooms." Angelo replied while smiling at Annabella. The boys lead Annabella down a hallway pointing out whose bedroom each door led to. Finally they had reached her new room. They slowly opened the door and allowed her to walk in and look around.

"Thanks guys. It's perfect." Annabella told them. They left her alone after telling her to just yell if she needed them.

'This was going to be a good change for me.' Annabella thought as she sat down on her bed.