Chapter Thirteen

As Annabella woke up, she found that she was extremely warm and comfortable. As she decided to snuggle back in with the source of the warmth, she heard a bunch of clicks of a camera. She slowly opened her eyes to see all of her brothers, except Armani, and her dad gathered around her hospital bed with love in their eyes.

Annabella tried to sit up but found herself weighed down by something heavy. She looked down at her waist and saw an arm and followed it up to its owner. It was her twin Armani. He had a smile on his face in his sleep like he was dreaming about something that had made happy.

She looked back over to her family. For the first time since she had met Isa, Annabella had felt truly happy. Of course she would get happy when she had a fight, race, or mission, but these guys brought a different type of happiness to her life. The type of happiness only a true family can bring you. But she still was suspicious of them. She was never allowed to be happy. It always came with its downfalls.

She was right when the happy moment was ruined by her bladder making its presence known to her. "So this is sweet and all Armani, but can you get up off of me? I have to use the bathroom," Annabella asked her sleeping twin while shaking his shoulders.

Of course he didn't listen and replied with, "Five more minutes." Everyone was now watching them trying to keep their laughter in at her predicament.

'Some brothers they were, not making any move to help me at all.' Annabella thought to herself. So when she kept shaking him and he wouldn't budge, she turned to her last option.

She pushed Amrani off the bed and into the floor. Everyone was shocked at what I did and because he let out the girliest scream as he fell. Annabella and the others began to laugh at him. Well not their dad and Adriano but she would swear she saw their lips turn upwards. After everyone slowly started to calm down, I remembered why I did that in the first place.

"Okay now can someone help me stand up so I can go to the bathroom?" Annabella asked her brothers. Armani was still pouting and glaring at her, so she doubted he would be of any help to her. Alessio volunteered first. He rushed over to her side and helped her get up so she wouldn't fall over from being dizzy.

The reason Annabella had to have someone help her was because when she had started getting her memories back, it had given her migraines which in turn caused her to get dizzy when she stood up sometimes. The boys still don't know that she had gotten her memories back yet but she was planning to tell them either tonight or right before they leave the hospital.

Yes, leave. Annabella was finally getting released from the hospital, much to her pleasure. The boys told her that they have been working on remodeling a room for her and that it would be finished the next day. When she told them they didn't have to do that for her, they just glared at her and said it was for all the years that they missed. Also that they were going to spoil her.

Walking back into the room after she had finished in the bathroom, she smiled. Looking over Annabella saw the triplets playing some games on their phones, Alessio and Armani talking about some tattoos and cars. Dad and Adriano were in the corner talking about work.

This was her family. She just wonder if she could finally let down her walls that she had built up around her heart and if they could mend her broken heart.