Chapter 3

Bambina Point of View

"That is such a simple secret. Why are you telling it to me anyways?" People these days seriously!

They don't even have a proper secret. I thought he would say he is some superman from lab experiment malfunction.

Turns out he is just a mere mafia.

The oldie boss rubbed both of his hands on his face and caressed his own grayish hair roughly but still with love and affection.

Ferb, on the other side, held the oldie's arm tightly as he patted the oldie's arm in slowly.

Hmm... they have good rapport and chemistry.

"Bambina, what boss is trying to say is we are into Mafia and that should be a secret because it will do no good to any of us." Ferb explained like I used to do to my pet mosquito years ago.

Ah, good old days! My dear mosquito was such a great companion at night.

"That is alright. I will not tell anyone if you don't want me to. It is nothing great to tell anyone anyways. You are getting nervous over nothing." I assured both the men genuinely.

I mean, come one, what if he is a mafia he is not a big shot in my eyes. Also I think being Mafia is outdated these days. Few decades ago, they may be viewed as some big hotshots but these days, Mafia is not different from milkmen and postmen.

"You do know I am Miguel Diaz, yes? Have you heard of my name before? Do you know how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display.

Eww, Colgate should take him for the experiment!

Now that I look at him, he must have ate a lot of wrong things in the past to have the remittances of them lease on his teeth till now.

"I don't. How it is even related to what we are talking about? Being dangerous is another of your secret?" I wondered loudly, trying the best of my ability to understand what exactly is the old man's problem.

Why would someone tell the other that they are dangerous?

That is so off-topic!

Is this old man looking for topics to talk to me?

"F**king hell, where did you idiots get her from?" He yelled out loudly at the men surrounding me. Ferb flinched back a little but I raced to the old man and gave him a shoulder massage so he could relax.

"I don't mind if you are dangerous or not, Mr. Oldie. Old people like you should take care of your emotions and not lash out suddenly. What if you have a sudden heart failure?" I said forcing him to stay seated as I pressed my fingers on the back of his neck to relax his nerves.

Being an acupuncturist aspirant has its advantages.

"Don't fret, oldie boss; I give massage to my papa too so you can trust me in this. However, seeing how old you are, it is not really good for you to loose your temper so easily and that too without any solid reason. I know what age can do to people. Even though I am only twenty two, I am much more moody now than a year earlier." I enlightened him as I massaged his shoulders.

I thought he would be so much strong as he said he is into some kind of mafia but I could press him back to chair with just one hand.

Age... I say!

"Listen to me well, you should take care of your health first at your sensitive age. If you have any problems then I can even give you acupuncture treatment. I see your skin pores are too large so pressing needles into them is not difficult at all." Seeing how the oldie boss is too moody, I tried my best to sooth his worries through my nice words.