Chapter 7

Faustino Ale Diaz Point of View

"I'm asking you something, son. How the hell are you acquainted to that trouble girl?" I had to sigh in annoyance again as I heard him ask the same question for the nth time.

What is wrong in being acquainted to an amazing girl like Bambina?

She is awesome and just so lovely!

What I don't get is how she is familiar with the Spanish Mafioso; familiar enough to ask – no, order Miguel Diaz to recruit me.

"I heard you Padre and my answer is same. I first saw her on the night when I went out to catch the underboss under my other name Shadow. I got a little hurt but will you believe me when I say that the moment I saw her that night coming out of the store with a bright smile, I just couldn't steer away my eyes off her." I narrated as I reminisced the night all over again.

As a Mafia boss, named as a most cruel person in the continent, called to be a ruthless and bloody killer with no heart and feelings, Bambina, that little Fae brought out a change, a light in me.

Her senseless words, her strange actions, her weird thinking, her astonishing fearlessness stuck a knife in my heart; only that the knife is not of pain but a pleasure.

She is only one piece in the whole world and I can guarantee there is no other as such in the whole universe.

"Faustino, she is a gone case. I don't think there is even a medicine available for such a brain as hers." My Padre, the great Miguel Diaz argued as he held me by my shoulder and tried to talk softly to me.

Can't he see what a great gem Bambina is?

Can't he tell how much of an amazing angel she is?

Can't he recognize the innocence in her?

Can't he realize the power of her simplicity?

Padre huffed a cigar in utter annoyance as he plopped down on his chair. The study room we are in is filled with the smoke of the cigar that Padre was puffing from past one hour.

Little Fae handed over her alcohol in to the hands of Oldie to take care of and to provide a part time. To tell my heart did not skip a beat will be an utter lie.

Whatever she does, it is just so magnificent.

"You are a person who kill, torture and hurt people without a second thought. You are Faustino Ale Diaz who holds a power even greater than any royal or government. One look at you, people die with fear, one look from you, they die from fear nonetheless. Do you think she will accept you the way she is?" He continued with the lecture but I know even he did not question the capability of little Fae's acceptance.

Although he questioned me, he still knew that the stupid girl he was talking about may not care about my background.

Huh! The more I think about her, the more I think about her personality, the more I feel pleasurable bullets launching in my heart.

I clearly can see Padre doesn't like little Fae but to my surprise, Ferb actually liked her. But something that amused me utterly was the way she ordered padre to recruit me and took Jack and Theo along with her to train them and padre could not do anything but just follow her orders.

She actually managed to get her orders through with one of the most cruel person on the planet and she didn't even know.

Little Fae is so adorable!

"Don't worry about her I will take good care of her. Also she is special so she will not mind my ways. Anyway, I got hold of Ruiz and ended his life but before killing him I got to know how he escaped the last time. Apparently, the spy is not a man but a woman who works for us in the kitchen." Those painful three days of staying away from little Fae, I ensnared a trap for Ruiz and finally captured him.