Chapter 39

Bambina Point of View

"Come on, Alcohol, kiss away." I encouraged him from the depths of my heart.

From past days, I couldn't give Alcohol much of my attention due to filming the web series and planning our next project so now that I'm certified pregnant, I can take this chance to make him spend some time in my business and planning as well.

"Yes, yes, you should kiss right away. Why are you hesitating? Just kiss away." Sergio, my lovely brother, too encouraged Alcohol.

Alcohol pressed his lips again and again as if he is still thinking whether to do it or not.

"Why is he not kissing? The readings said he should kiss a stranger and then something good happens." I pulled the uselessly long and tall Oldie down to my height by his collar and whispered.

Oldie, he is bad in many things than he is good.

I mean, he is so tall but it is useless because he cannot even clean a ceiling fan with his height.

He has enviously round eyes but his damn eyesight sent him a farewell after he couldn't control himself drinking alcohol.

He has many beautiful tuxedos but his body is too crooked to give him a good look.

I thought he has strong lungs as I often saw him fine after smoking. But then I was told that he had his lungs changed more than he confirmed himself to be a human.

Now, I'm feeling sorry for Aunt Alessia. I wish she could tame his bad habits and bright new LED light in his behavior.

"He is feeling guilty that he is kissing someone else in front of you." Oldie stated which make sense to me.

Now I understand, since we are a couple now and also future mother and father of our baby, he must be feeling wrong to kiss someone else.

"Little Fae, I –" He cleared his throat looking at me like a cute alien baby from the movie 'E.T'

"It's okay, Alcohol. I won't mind it so you can go ahead and kiss. If you insist then I can turn around so you can feel less worried." I can understand his concern now that Oldie has stated the problem.

He cannot kiss someone else when a beautifully adorable girl like me is in front of him. He cannot justify himself in future if he does so which is quite comprehensible.

Mae and Rae once said that we White sisters are almost considered the rarest of the beauties in the world so they asked me take a pride of my sunshine beauty.

Alcohol bent forward while he closed his eyes. He moved close to the stranger with rushed breathes and finally pecked after long internal turmoil that I seem to understand very well.

"When she said he is going to kiss a stranger as a part of a freaking prediction, I thought he would finally see the light in another woman. Who would know that the stranger is –" Ivan sighed without completing his statement.

"The stranger is a Squid." Sergio shook his head and patted Alcohol's back lightly.

What is wrong with Squid?

I don't have connections with every Squid in the world so the possible stranger one could never meet again and again due to the world being small is sea-friends.

Once I leave this squid in the ocean again, it is less likely to meet the same squid again in this lifetime.

Now that I remember Mae and Rae's words again, I think we White sisters are indeed highly smarter than our blinding beauty.