Chapter 32

Faustino Point of View

"Spending a relaxing evening in central park is great to overcome stress." I said, leading her inside towards the benches.

Miss Black followed me, a bright smile constantly beaming on her lips continuously from morning.

Good Lord, this is so exciting.

I did not expect much from the story idea given by her sisters but it is actually working. This is my first time dealing with such – umm... should I say special family?

Yeah, such unique family but I really like it and having loads of fun.

These three sisters are God-damn-amazing.

How do they even get such ideas?

They thought I and Fae should fall in love with each other at first sight and since it did not happen for Fae, they are recreating it in the form of a realistic play by giving us characters.

We are indeed posing our characters but feelings no matter belong to us so it is a very clever idea.

Pity, Callisto and Demyan don't know how to enjoy and treasure them properly.

"Call me Bambi or Fae, Ale." Miss Black suggested giving me a pleasurable laugh.

Good, good. This is going great. As long as I stay in character, I can get Fae and her heart easily by the end of the week.

"Then Fae it is." We passed by people who are having a casual walk, mostly couples who are showing their affection towards each other by holding hands and kissing.

Huh! I want to go that stage quickly.

"So, what do you like to eat when the climate is pleasant like now?" I asked casually just like how usual couples do.

"Lamprey. I love the taste of its blood." Umm. N-nice. Great.

Unexpected answer as expected!

She could talk about her liking for blood so easily that it makes me admire her more and more. Although she meant the blood of some kind of fish.

I coughed out awkward but did not get time to show the awkwardness fully as a bicycle rider flew like a bullet on his bike towards Fae. Without thinking any further, I pulled her to me causing me fall back on the soft wet grass followed by Fae who fell on me.

Eyes to eyes,

Face to face,

Chest to Chest,

Legs to Legs!

Every part of our bodies mingled and plastered to each other creating a wave of electric shock tinkling its way through my body.

Our faces are just an inch away from each other, her hot minty breath is fanning my face and my breath is creating a tornado near her loose strands of hair.

Isn't this what I always wanted to feel with her?

Isn't this what I want to do with her?

The heartbeat like a madly running horse, the eyes that want to say many things but could only fit few due to grand supply but less capacity; the lips that are shivering with unknown expectations.

Woah! This is it!

I care less if I am called a drama queen right now because the feeling is incomparable.

But what I'm happier about was what I saw in my little Fae's eyes. For the first time ever, I saw the kind of hesitation wrapped with shyness and ribboned with passion that a girl feels towards a man she likes.