Chapter 29

Bambina Point of View

"I don't understand why you did what you did." I rubbed my eyes to scare away the sleep off my eyes. I yawned loudly in a musical way as I turned towards the speaker.

Alcohol tapped his chin and flapped his eyelids at me curiously and boy was he cute.

"Come on, Alcohol, he needs some fun in life too. Oldie has always overworked him so this is his chance to experience new feelings and emotions." I answered his doubt and turned my attention back to the window where clouds passed by beautifully.

I wish I was a real angel; I want to live on those soft fluffy clouds.

We are halfway through the journey to New York and we still have nearly four to five hours to reach the destination. Aunt Alessia arranged a private jet to take us along with refreshments of my taste.

I'm already very excited and full of vital to final go to New York that I could hardly sleep any more than nine hours.

"I fail to understand your strategy, little Fae. Ferb has a girlfriend and he is also engaged to her then why you tricked him into the matchmaking scheme?"

"That is because Oldie took most of Ferb's time that he hardly finds time to spend with Mia. But Ferb is crueler to not make time and effort to meet Mia. He always cares about just work and because of that Mia complained about this to me the last time I had a phone conversation with me." I explained recalling the conversation I had with Mia the last time.

She sounded so disappointed and dispirited. She was so angry at Ferb but she said she couldn't do anything as well because he is a Mafia man and it is given that he is always so busy.

Poor her!

Not everyone is like Alcohol who always tries to spend time with me.

"Ah, so you thought Ferb don't deserve Mia and therefore looking for another girl for him. Not bad." He nodded to himself as he said.

But that is not my actual plan though. It is much more than what he is thinking.

"But it was not my idea to set him up with another woman. It was Mia's."

"Mia's? Why would she want her boyfriend to go and marry another woman?" He asked me in a very opera style high pitch voice that brought a chuckle from me.

He is such a DramaMafia!

"She said since she and Ferb did not break up and are still engaged, she wants to teach him a lesson by sending him to another woman. Mia said Ferb is a loyal boyfriend so he will not go for any other girl but because she is feeling very depressed because of him, she wants him to feel the fear of getting caught with another girl by her. If Ferb were to go on blind dates or meet girls in the company itself, he will surely feel guilty and feel like he is cheating on her. Mia wants him to get tortured with that feeling so he can understand how she feels when he cannot spare enough time for her and their family."

Now that I think back to what Mia said, I did understand what she wanted but then there is a loophole in it.

What if Mia gets hurt by watching Ferb with another girl?

So I asked Sabrina to also pair Ferb with men and not just women. This way, Mia can be a little assured.

But now that I think about it again, there is a loophole in what I decided too.

What if Ferb started to like a man?

Then after landing down, I need to call Sabrina and ask her to send old and not so handsome men to Ferb.